Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Golden, CO Supercruise-July 7th

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Racer29, Jul 8, 2012.

1. Well me and my good friend visiting from Illinois to pick up his Model T purchased from me decided to cruise to Golden yesterday for the the supercruise. The farther we got the more it rained. We stopped in Castle Rock to wait it out a bit. Then we decided to go on up. To my surprise there were alot of cars there for the weather. My hat goes off to the guys that showed up. There are still alot of us that don't mind if our car gets wet and I sure am thankful for the inventor of Rain-X. If you were there and got some pics, let's see'em.

2. Low57F100

Low57F100

i too was happy to see people not afraid to drive "special" car in the rain. my pile has no wipers and i still made it down. there were a few "ace ventura" moments however but thats what make old cars fun!

3. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

I was there for a lap right as the storm hit hard. Occasionally functioning wipers and a few big leaks in the cab (along with everyone leaving) made me decide to head home.

4. Yep I saw you cruising around and also setting up at the Presbyterian church. Do the HAMBers usually gather up there?

5. Gearhead Graphics

Gearhead Graphics
    from Denver Co

the church lot is the official unofficial hamb spot

6. fatkoop

fatkoop

We were there. Hung out at the Sonic for quite a while and made several passes through town. Very damp out, but no problem with overheating this time. Thought we'd drown on 6th ave. going out though.

7. I did enjoy the cool weather myself. We spent our time at the Sonic also. Fatkoop, I really like those jumpseats in the back of the coupe. Here's what I drive

Attached Files:

8. fatkoop

fatkoop

Does your ride have some out-of-state plates on it? I was admiring it at the Sonic, too!