Register now to get rid of these ads!

55 Plymouth in the driveway!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by DaveGerard, Jun 29, 2012.

1. The rear brakes are a PITA on these old cars without the correct special tools. Upgrading the rear will be cheaper in the long run.

2. Nice looking car Dave.

3. wallyringo

wallyringo

nice to see another 55, if you need any brakes parts let me know. I just switch the front to disc. have all the old stuff still, new master cyld. brake pads. etc.

4. ace.garage

ace.garage
    from CA

Nice lookin '55! I just bought a '55 2 door Belvedere today and had a nice 70 mile drive from the desert to San Diego. Great Car. My parents had one in the early '60's.

5. sololobo

sololobo

Good score, nice lines on these Plymouths and the coolest grill going. I have n.o.s. steering wheel and horn piece for $75.00 for both. Also some cool dash trim and a radio. No apoligies need to be made for the 4-door, my buddy /Doug calls them, "no waiting". More doors, more chics, or family! Rock on dude. ~sololobo~

6. Spanish Fly

Spanish Fly

sweet good look

7. RC Kid

RC Kid
    from Alabama

Cool old car! Can't wait to see more pics.

8. DaveGerard

DaveGerard

Thanks guys, currently got crazy obligations so almost zero work done so far, except for parts accumulation and a little bit of bondoing. I'll get some pics up when I get something worth posting.

9. SteppinOut

SteppinOut

10. DaveGerard

DaveGerard

Joined up, thanks.