Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration Early Friday Art Show

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by nate, Jul 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. been so busy learning how to spray i havent done much striping...so i jumped back in this week...

swap for psychoarts (how ya like it???) auto air colors volcano red flake over irridescent brite red ....

[​IMG]

more auto air flake over irr. brite blue (for sale 40 in classifieds)...

[​IMG]

marbelized silver with candy blue...(for sale 45 in classifieds)

[​IMG]

green and blue granite (for sale 45 in classifieds)

[​IMG]

birthday present for brandy's son...

[​IMG]

2. Lesabre

Lesabre
    from joisey

Bonded brass and nickel (and bronze for that matter) are a type of resin casting. Sometimes referred to as 'cold cast'. Basically its powdered metal (which is pricey stuff) that gets mixed with a resin or gelcoat type material and then is slush cast into rubber molds.
    These 6 designs are the first of about a dozen or so that I have in mind. I'm also looking into producing them in another form of cast resin which I'll be able to market at a lower price. Stay tuned!!

Bernardo

3. LiL' NiCk

LiL' NiCk

My Thom taylor concept rod &
    '57 wagon w/ flake roof (daily driver kustom even has rust) &
    '65 falcon t-shirt (car show thing.) The falcon belongs to a father who's son was murdered. The benefit show is to raise money for POMC-a non-profit non-violence organization.

Attached Files:

4. Rudiments

Rudiments
    from Australia

another one

Attached Files:

5. 50dodge4x4

50dodge4x4

HEY, I can do striping too! Well, maybe not... but on the 51 Plymouth I recently got has some killer striping still showing up on it. There was a lot of striping on this car. The car was blue and the striping was either white or a light cream. Age and time has faded most of the white striping and a lot of the blue, leaving the original body color blue showing on the factory primmer where the striping had been. The pictures suck, but you can get the idea. The cars title was dated in 62 for the last change of ownership and the car has been sitting for at least 15 years. Guess that would make this triditional striping? Gene

Attached Files:

6. sinclair

sinclair

absolutley awsome stuff this week!!!!
    here is a flyer I finished up the other day.
    [​IMG]

7. 00Mack,
    When you are copying the url to the picture from pinhead lounge are you openningthe picture to full size first? If you don't open them tou ae only copying the url to the thumbnail. Try it with the picture and you will get the full size photo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.