Register now to get rid of these ads!

New to here

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Madsci, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Madsci

Madsci
    from Canada

Hey Guys new to this board,from Canada... but been building cars and drag racing for years...even had my share of magazine coverage...also i do custom paint 28 years + so the new project is a 54 Bel Air......going to be Ls1 powered, carb th350, open drive train, disc brakes on all 4 sides other than that.....plain jane HOT ROD style cruiser..

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  2. Welcome to the H.A.M.B from Ga

3. For gods sake dont mention rat again or the hamb police will be all over you! Welcome from iowa middle of nowhere!

4. Sumfuncomet

Sumfuncomet

If ya want rat style try ratrodsrule or one of the other RR sites. This forum is traditional cars! Of course build it how ya want but please leave off the negative rat connotation. If you have a giant rubber rat on the front seat, cobweb welded gussets and an overflow reservoir made from a Mountain Dew bottle you might be in the wrong place!

5. choptop40

choptop40
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

hey hey welcome aboard , hoser..lol

6. Madsci

Madsci
    from Canada

Ok Lets go back and start over
    How bout a barn fresh style crusier with a LS1,TH 350 and as low as i can get it (yet still driveable) just a bare bones looking hotrod......with a hula girl on the dash.......no webs...no tacky sh$#t

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  7. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

Welcome to the H.A.M.B.