Register now to get rid of these ads!

The best damned pictures of Billetproof 2012

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The Rabid Whippet, Jun 24, 2012.

1. Hellbentrodder

Hellbentrodder
    from Cotati

Awesome pics! Thank you. I am looking forward to Billetproof Antioch in the sun because I know for sure my feet aint webbed.

2. Its an aquired morph from years of living in the North West. You just dont buy webbed feet, you earn them!!! LOL!!!

3. Pictures for all. I actually saw alot of billet but with the pissing rain, it was good to see all the cars that showed up. Kodos to all of you for delivering a great show!!!!

4. banjeaux bob

banjeaux bob
    from alaska

5. Good pictures man!
    Thanks for posting them up.
    That damn rain is here too.

6. Theres one thing I know about Calgary. The weathers hotter than here, its colder than here, its dryer than here. But we have you beat in the rain department.

7. Whippet thanks for the dedication and sore fingers. Ya done good, bunkie.

8. Whippet: Wow, what a bunch of work. We do appreciate you going to all the trouble. Did you take a pic of everything there, seems like it. Thanks, Tim

9. great pics..thanks!

10. fordman1

fordman1

I wish I could have made it! Damn there was some nice stuff. With no top, fenders or hood it is kind of a lot of exposure to make the drive from Portland. Oh well, next year!

11. Backpacker

Backpacker

Thank You so very much for sharing all those fine photos.

12. schuyler

schuyler
    from Tennessee

13. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota

Awesome pics! Thanks!

14. Thanks Whippet for the wonderful photographs. I skipped Billetproof this year and headed over the hump to TriCities and "Cool Desert Nights". Go figure, we got rained on there Friday night for the cruise in and again Saturday around the time for awards.
    Still had a fun weekend with like minded people.
    I see you took a photograph of the moonshine truck, I'm real familiar with it, it belongs to long time friend Tom Montgomery from Burley Wa. Here's a picture from last year.

Attached Files:

15. Thompson Speed Shop

Thompson Speed Shop

Thank you for taking the time to shoot the show. I always look forward to your coverage of events here in the PNW. I realize it takes work to do so, and we are grateful that there are a handful of people willing to take the time. As far as my 3 window go's it was traded and purchased here on the hamb. It was raced in Georgia from 1957-1967 by three owners. It ran 2 pontiac motors, a 413 wedge,and lastly a Ford motor. It was parked in a chicken coop in 67, and saw daylight 2 years ago. When I got it, it was body, sheet metal, frame, and front end. I built the car in 3 months with help from friends and Raced it this last Month at Eaglefield. I threw parts that I had which included a 401 nailhead, 4 speed, 57 olds rear end, 3 pieces of glass, all door hardware, wood, quarters, floors, pedals, magnesiums, you name it. I will have it a Toutle (Riverdale) in August and hope to meet you there. Thanks again for the photos. Mike

Attached Files:

16. tred

tred

wow!
    very cool!
    it's really good to see a lot of hamber's rides and to see ray varga and mitzi valenzuela are still out there promoting their work, but who is that GORGEOUS raven haired pinup with no ring on her finger???
    yowza!

17. Sir Woosh

Sir Woosh

Crazy cool stuff all the way around. Thanks for sharing!

18. Rob68

Rob68

Shit! I'm so sorry I missed it!

19. wsdad

wsdad

I really like this one. What is it?

[​IMG]

20. falcongeorge

falcongeorge
    from BC

I have been living here for 51 years, and this is the SHITTIEST June I can EVER remember. And it doesnt show any signs of letting up for July either!

21. Yeah I believe this is the car that was posted a few years ago. I thought it was a crazy price but, it has alot of history. Trading is always a better way to make a deal. You have worked wonders in a short time. I really like it . Hence all the pictures. Too bad you didn't have a Pontiac motor kicking around. (I'm a Pontiac nut that breathed and lived them for 30 years. I still have 4 Pontiac car and a few blocks and a shop full of parts.) At least it didn't get a small block crate motor installed!! LOL!!

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
  22. This is an English truck. An Austin eight I believe?

23. Last year sucked also!!!
    So do like all these guys do , drive and have fun in the rain. :eek:)

24. I saw alot of 20s and 30s Roadsters baring it all in the rain. I'm about the same distance north that you are and I don't think 2 hours of rain coming from every direction would be that fun. But alot of people went for it and thats what made this show. These die hards get many Kudo's from me.

25. [​IMG]

This car really looked good to me. I'm not a brown kind of guy but this car looked great wearing it with the gold Pontiac engine. Mmmmmm,MMMMMMMm Good!!!

26. [​IMG]

This car just looked tough!!! He's a Hamber. I believe WC.

27. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Really high quality pictures of some great looking cars. Thanks for sharing.

How could anyone not love this coupe.......it has character you couldn't duplicate in a new build.

Don

[​IMG]

28. Race@Rockets

Race@Rockets

The guy in the hat is DubCee...the guy with the stupid lookin' smile on his face is me. This was taken as I was talkin' his leg off about his wheel/tire combo and stance on this thing....absolutley nailed it! For anyone wondering those are 30X10 cheaters all tucked under there nice and neat... Got a chance to meet you as wll Whippet right after this was taken. The boobs through the windshield belong to my wife if anyone was wondering! :D

29. Usually I have at least one close up of Boobs in my pictures. Damn I missed it this time. Maybe you could take a close up and post them up for us:)