Register now to get rid of these ads!

NSAR Pueblo , Co

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by hotlink, Jun 5, 2012.

1. hotlink

hotlink

Anyone have the schedule of the nsra in Pueblo Co. coming up here in a couple of weeks? Things happening thrusday night, or friday night?
    Thanks

2. hotlink

hotlink

Sorry, NSRA

3. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

June 22, 23, 24...Thursday nite kickoff party at Pueblo reservoir...Friday parade at 10 AM downtown...balance of weekend at Fairgrounds...

R-

4. 1bdsinner

1bdsinner
    from phoenix

Dang I am going to be a week late for this shindig

5. large-stache

large-stache

the kick off party is a good time. there is a little bit of cruising the grounds in the evening, I don't know of any othe activities going on around town that weekend, but if I hear of any I will let everyone here know.

6. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

If you don't like goldchainers and trailer queens, why don't you stay home and quit bothering trying to put something together...most of the "action" is at the fairgrounds in the evening...there's no need to go out and waste gas "looking" for some other action...

R-

7. Roger do you think he's calling us "goldchainers"?

That's painting with a pretty wide brush.

8. Hot Rod Jerry

Hot Rod Jerry

We will be driving in sometime friday. Just enjoying driving our car and seeing others all over town at various places. I may be a gold chainer to some ,I dont know. Guess I dont know the difference. I just love hotrods of all kinds. Why does everything end up having a label put on it?

9. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

So what you're saying is that all of the motels are within 1/2 mile of the fairgrounds...Cool...

Would you PM me with a list of those motels...??? I could park my car at the fairgrounds and walk back and forth...and then I wouldn't have to waste any gas nor even turn on my A/C...

R-

Guess "large-stache" didn't want to stick around and play with us...he deleted all his replies...good thing I quoted him in his first reply.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012