Register now to get rid of these ads!

Photoshop Wheel change help.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by UPSrodder, May 27, 2012.

1. UPSrodder

UPSrodder

Once again I look to the HAMB for inspiration and advice. Grumpy finally talked me into bagging my coupe and getting out of the clouds and slammed to the ground. So, I decided to also make a wheel change, but to what? Some have suggested Radir, or the knock offs Rockets, Supremes, Smoothies or keep the chrome steel's?

So, I look to the photoshop experts to give me some comparison shots for comment and consideration. The picture shows the car not at full drop yet, but with 2" drop spindles and no bags on front, and 3 leafs out of the C.E. kit and only 2" blocks with sleeve bags on springs. Front bags and 4" blocks in rear will bring the car down another 2 all around at rest almost on the ground. I thank you for your work in advance and look forward to the options you present and comments for inspiration. Thanks again Dennis

[​IMG][/IMG]

2. Here yah go bro.

Attached Files:

3. I think the chrome reverse looks great.

Attached Files:

4. UPSrodder

UPSrodder

yea, I had those on before I put them on my truck.. supreme's look good too.

5. Here's one out of the box...Halibrands.

Attached Files:

6. Can't photo shop, but how 'bout just baby moons? Paint and car are tits!

7. UPSrodder

UPSrodder

Would like to see that. Moons and paint

8. Grumpy

Grumpy
    from NE Ohio

Here's the car when it sat up high and ready for the 4x4 nationals....:D
    And where his chrome oe wheels went..
    They look great on the truck.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 27, 2012
  9. Babies.

Attached Files:

10. pro1street

pro1street

Maybe just some spider caps.

Attached Files:

11. UPSrodder

UPSrodder

I like the chrome OE wheels, of course, they were my first choice when I changed from the al. 90's garbage wheels and mono tone paint. Would like to see a polished Radir or Rocket (Radir knock off) on it. The plain steels look good too, but not black, Color suggestions maybe. Flames are sliver metal flake, outlined in red, not sure if red is a good choice or possible paint matching Ultra violet pearl with spiders. Hmmmm.. lets see what you guys can come up with this round. Thanks again for all the help

12. Grumpy

Grumpy
    from NE Ohio

Nobody can add to this? Help him decide! haha
    :D

13. Tim

Tim
    from KCMO

tough choice they all looks passable, i wonder what some of those wheels would look like with black walls? with red line's?

and my first thought was to put some deep slot mags on it with black wall tires. you photo shop guys still feeling ambitious?

14. UPSrodder

UPSrodder

no decision yet on the wheel change but front runners are chrome OE's. how about some other options, Thanks