Register now to get rid of these ads!

Anyone have info on Speedway Motors discounted shipping or other promotion codes?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Max Gearhead, May 24, 2012.

1. Need to order some stuff from Speedway so I'd really appreciate hearing any info that will save me a few bucks. Thanks.

2. Bump for the night crowd.

3. lurch13

lurch13

it seems they only do it certain times of the year and for certain catalogs only i just got the new street/hot rod catalog this week in the mail it had no promotional code for shipping.

4. OLDSMAN

OLDSMAN
    BANNED

Usually the free shipping is between Thanksgiving, and the middle of January, basically a Christmas promotion

5. Thanks for the replies. They had a flat rate shipping promo for Mothers Day that I missed out on :mad: but was hoping they would have something for Memorial Day.

6. MT26

MT26
    1. Virginia HAMB(ers)

They are offering $7.00 shipping on orders over $150.00 now with the new catalog promo numberSR339. Ends 6/17/12.

7. Thank you VERY much!:cool:

8. blue 49

blue 49
    from Iowa

I picked up a new catalog at the Vintage Torque Fest and it had a sticker on the cover with a code for free shipping. I just noticed last night that I snoozed and losed because it had just expired. My luck.

Blue

9. BinderRod

BinderRod

I went to the NSRA show in Missouri and the code on the catalog is NSRA525
    free shipping on 100.00 orders and ends 6/11/12

10. It worked! Saved me $25.31. Thanks for the help.