Register now to get rid of these ads!

39 40 mercury tudor chopped pics

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by compact, May 23, 2012.

1. compact

compact

Hi, first up im sorry if i have this in the wrong spot

i currently have a 39 mercury 4 door which has lotssa body issues...ive been googling the net heaps trying to get pics of a chopped tudor to see if this is a direction i want to take...and surprising me ...i cant find absolutely any at all...none

anyone know of any chopped tudor 39 /40 mercs around....pics would be way cool.....not coupes

if i dont go the tudor route i will buy a coupe body from the somewhere in the US and chop that :Dcos i DO like them :)

thanks heaps darren

2. Rikster

Rikster

Here is one I photoshopped a few years ago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is one being built at the moment... almost done. John Williamson is finishing it for John De Angelo. (sorry for the poor pics)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And this is what Brian Wright did with his 4 door.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Don Dillard photo
    [​IMG]

Russ Beckwith photo
    [​IMG]

3. compact

compact

thanks heaps rikster...that was what i was chasing....i had seen the ones you had done and brians....one very sweet ride. but a carson top down here ( gets a bit chilly) was not what i was chasing

the idea that john has done is different...back window bought forward that far i wouldnt have done.....but it looks like its worked ...the racked door...again i wouldnt have done....but it does work

again thanks Rikster

anymore guys???

5. compact

compact