Register now to get rid of these ads!

Todays score!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ratmotor, May 21, 2012.

1. Bought a bunch of cars today.Some to scrap and some to part out. One is a 68 Ford Bronco with the narrow 9 inch rear axle. Just looked up the axle code and discovered it is apparently a 4:11 limited slip! Just might keep that center chunk for my 57 Belair! Not too shabby since I paid $300.00 for 6 cars total.:D

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

pics, more details, where did you buy them from, etc?

3. Bronco and a 62 Pontiac. Rest is junk crap...

Attached Files:

4. If you don't plan on leaving the rear axle under the bronco, I think it may be a desired width for easier bolt-up under a tri-five.

5. I know....I have a 59 Ford 9 inch under my Belair. I just might swap the chunks to get that 3:00 open out of my car.

6. JOHNPO

JOHNPO

Some of the old broncos ran detroit lockers 28 spline though&#8230;<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

7. petritl

petritl
    from Marion, TX

Don't forget the rear axle in that Pontiac, would be great for a Gasser build.

8. need louvers ?

need louvers ?

Don't just take the center out and toss the rest of that Bronco axle! For someone building a '28-'34 Ford that's a pretty desireable piece. about 56" wide with a 5X5 1/2" wheel pattern and damn hard to fing these days.

9. slddnmatt

slddnmatt

you keep the bronco rearend, i will take the rest!! i rolled mine a couple of years ago, i wish i could find something cheap like that to get mine fixed! i robbed every perfect body piece off of another bronco i had at the time to make mine better, along with my wifes perfect top for hers that weekend..oh well, it did keep her brother an i pretty safe, thats all that counts!

Attached Files: