Register now to get rid of these ads!

Custom Made Headers in Pennsylvania or East Coast area?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Sandbarfarm31, May 4, 2012.

1. I would like to have some custom tube headers and intakes made and duplicated and seek HAMBer's input to find a shop that will do this. Would need flanges , tube bending and possibly finish welding for some prototype 4 cylinder intakes and exhausts. Any experiences with shops that provide this service (be they large or very small operators) would be much appreciated. Prefer East coast area but that is not critical. Any advice would be helpful. Thanks.

2. prpmmp

prpmmp

Hey! Try Blast from the past shop in pottstown pa.

3. oj

oj

I do them. Circle track 4 cyl? 2300 based motors?

4. Sumfuncomet

Sumfuncomet

A genius with headers both stainless steel and mild steel is Mark Benner Spruce Head, Maine . Marks Metal Fabrication. I have never seen tig welds any nicer than what he lays down! 1-207-542-1500, tell him Steve Reddy sent you! He works on stainless railings, parts for lobster, fishing and yacht boats and some real nice hot rods.

5. Pete1

Pete1
    from Wa.

Try these guys.

Fowler Engines
    3021 Switzer Avenue
    Columbus, OH 43219
    (614) 258-2924

6. HomemadeHardtop57

HomemadeHardtop57

Koz on here does em pm him. He's near reading pa

7. tubular automotive.....

8. Upthacreek

Upthacreek

There is also a guy that does them for Miller Bros. Hotrod Barn in N. Wilkesboro, NC. This guy is really talented, he did some sick turbo work on a 55 wagon not too long ago.