Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest buyer of 57 Nomad in TX 1969

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by oldspert, May 3, 2012.

1. oldspert

oldspert
    from Texas

Looking for two brothers who bought a black and white 57 Nomad from a person in Eastland County TX in 1969. I thought they were from Comanche or nearby. If you bought this car please PM me. Car had a 327 with three speed on the tree.

2. oldspert

oldspert
    from Texas

3. fuel

fuel

I would contact BillyT here on the HAMB. He is from Dublin which is right down the road from Comanche. He could talk to an old hotrodder named Pedro that is from Comanche. It is possible that Pedro would know about the car. Heck, it could have been him and his brother.that bought it.

4. oldspert

oldspert
    from Texas

Any other leads would be appreciated.

5. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

got any pics to post or, any other special details to identify it? 1969, most can't remember what they did yesterday - Ha!

6. oldspert

oldspert
    from Texas

Nothing special, just a black with white top 57 Nomad. Black wheels with baby moons.

7. oldspert

oldspert
    from Texas

Never underestimate the power of the HAMB. Not only did I get some good history on the car, but talked to a guy that tried to buy it from the one that bought it from my dad. They were friends in school in Comanche. I have a phone number of the buyer and will try to call him soon.