Register now to get rid of these ads!

7 year old w/ cancer

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by chubbie, Nov 19, 2009.

1. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

watching a fund raising commercial for St.Judes right now, I've met a lot of kids with cancer and lost a number of family members, I know when i get back to full time work i'm sure i can afford 17 bucks a month, It's amazing to see what they do there, and how many kids they are able to save. Crusin 32 my prayers go out to your family because I know your little grandson is going through this. you can't watch these little kids like this and it not just tear your heart right out. I made a promise to myself as soon as i can afford it i will be supporting them, maby they will find the answer where kids don't have to go through this. the work they do and the research is just amazing, that place is a blessing from god. It benefits kids in hospitals everywhere.

2. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

hey I hope he got his stuff and i hope he is feeling better, prayers to your family from here!!

3. geage

geage

I cant say that I pray often, but I'm praying for you guys now,and like tiny Tim said ''God bless us , everyone''

4. acadian_carguy

acadian_carguy

Thank you for posting Footprints in the Sand.

Recently we have delt with medical issues with our 10 yr old son. He is doing better now. Faith helped during very dark times for me in dealing with it all.

32 Cruising... keep faith, and thoughts and prayers are with your grandson and your whole family.

5. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

We disagree on a lot of stuff on this board, but one thing we can all say we hate,is to see a little guy,or girl who has to go through having cancer. I think hambAndy showed that. :) I've met a lot of them, and they must get a lot of their courage and strength from above.

6. Hello everyone. Just a quick update about Ethan. He finished his third round of Chemo and they let him come home for Christmas. They got back a day before we recieved the 12" of snow during Christmas. He is doing better. He is more mobile now than he has been for a long time.The pain is finally under controll. Some more good news today. He is at Iowa City this week for round four and they did a MRI on him and the results are awsome. The tumor is almost dead and shrinking. Surgery is Feb 4. As far as Christmas goes, you can imagine what kind of Christmas Ethan had. It to was awsome. Thanks for all the donations and gifts, he really enjoyed them all. We continue to pray for him and his family even know the news is better. After all the bad news we have had it is good to recieve alittle good news for a change. God is good. Thanks to all, Dennis

7. chad

chad

Awesome news!!!!! Keep it up Ethan!!!

8. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

thats great news!! he got to spend Christmas at home and he got a white Christmas!! just like it should be, I will continue to pray for that tumor to go away and STAY AWAY! and God bless all of you!!

9. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

ooooppppsss never mind i found it

10. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

Dennis Wilson
    304 s western hills dr.
    Algona, Iowa

11. chubbie

chubbie

as much as i hate to bring up this old thread:( i feel like many of you would like to know that Ethans battle continues. He's a tough little guy but he could use your thoughts and prayers.......

12. pistinbroke

pistinbroke

Man, it sucks to hear things like this. Kids should be able to be kids, things like this force them to grow up way to early. My thoughts are with the family and the little guy. Hope this story has a great ending.

13. Thoughts and prayers for all of you !

14. cheveey57

cheveey57

Life is not fair sometimes, I too offer prayers to Ethan and his family.

15. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

Go get 'em champ.

16. raidmagic

raidmagic

Thanks for bringing it back up. Better he is still fighting than the worst. We will be praying for him let him know people care and to keep fighting

17. wetatt4u

wetatt4u

All my prayers to Master Ethan......

God bless you all .

keep the faith and he'll be O.K.

Thanks for letting up know......

18. BOP-Nut

BOP-Nut

Wish him the best. Hate to see kids that young have to worry about something like that instead of just being a kid and playing.

19. Greaser Bob

Greaser Bob

In my prayers little man!

20. SaltCoupe

SaltCoupe
    from Indiana

Prayers sent for Ethan!