Register now to get rid of these ads!

Kosovo Bound

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 23dodge, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Hotrob

Hotrob
    from DFW, TX

I did the Kosovo tour. You are going to love it. We spent the whole time rotating through either embassy duty, or convoy security. Lots of down time, at least when I was there in 2003, and lots of opportunity to travel. Only a few hairy moments. Nothing like the desert I was there in 91, or panama in 89. I know if you were just in the desert you are going to dig this deployment none of the bullshit rules of engagement. all pretty straight forward. Who are you going with? I was deployed twice with the 82nd, and once with 36th inf Div.

2. 76ltd

76ltd

Hey Man, good luck out there...... Look us when you get back..... we'll have to get together and have a beer.

much respect

Brian
    76ltd

3. 23dodge

23dodge

Im going with the 36th ID. Im with HHC, on the QRF team. Its a total Air Assualt Platoon, so I hope we get to do some Air Assault Opps. I have been in the military on active duty 13 years. Most of it with the 101st Airborne. Now Im in the Guard.

4. Rio Grande Valley Deuce

Rio Grande Valley Deuce

You've got our thoughts and prayers with you. Take care.

5. 23dodge

23dodge

:D Hey at least while Im gone my wife is going to have my bike finished for me. I would have done it my self, but seeing how Im going to be out of the country, my friend Albert that ownes Tornado Alley in Wichita Falls, is going to finish her up. Hes the only one I would trust to do any work on my bike, hes been turning those wrenches on V Twins since the early 60s. Hes one hell of a good guy , and my wife is one hell of a gal too. It will be a nice welcome home and X-mas all in one.:D

6. ChuckleHead_Al

ChuckleHead_Al

Good luck homie, keep safe. Check in every once in awhile..

7. 23dodge

23dodge

Oh I plan to if there is a way to get to a computer.

8. 23dodge

23dodge

Hey here is a pic of my 50 Pontiac that I just sold to a friend of mine that is still in Afganistan. Its a good ol car has the straight eight in it still. But the eye candy dont go with it ... haha

[​IMG]

9. sean72

sean72

Good luck, and THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!

Sean