Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects neat stuff found in old cars during resterations

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by wayne421, Apr 5, 2012.

1. ANOTHER divine providence. DAAANG ! ! !

2. silentpoet

silentpoet
    from NWA

A couple of weeks ago I was looking at a couple of 1950 buicks along the roadside. One of them was more a parts car, so i looked under the hood to see if it still had the motor. The motor was there. And so was a bong or hooka looking thing. It was some sort of green plastic.

I do still need to call them about the buick. I have to decided if I can take on another project right now.

3. ArtofHotRod

ArtofHotRod

Found a rats nest in headrest section ..what a frekin mess. All done with new seat but I think he wants to make a new home.
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input jscode="leoInternalChangeDone()" onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Attached Files:

4. A 38 Saturday night special and an old pack of condoms.. I still have the pistola!