Register now to get rid of these ads!

*outlaw garage*

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JESSEJAMES, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lucky ink

lucky ink

In the world today any time you can do things others can't seems like they always have a problem with you....that's why they call me a fucker lol

2. Berzerk

Berzerk

Reading the comments from the guys who say they won't be watching because of "drama". Some of these guys are the same one's who bash Jesse in other posts. Yet they opened this the minute they saw it to see what it was all about. They are involved in drama and don't even realize it! Classic...

If your not interested in Jesse and what he does, why in the hell did you open the thread?

3. lucky ink

lucky ink

If your not interested in Jesse and what he does, why in the hell did you open the thread?[/QUOTE]
    true so true:D

4. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I played the game. I buckled under the pressure and did what I was told. I stopped working on cars. I went to school, got my paper, and got a "good" job. It took all of my time. Stressed me out to no end, and cost me a marriage. In the end, I lost that career, due to technology changes, and all of my investments, due to a good old-fashioned swindle. Even with the paper, and the skills, there was no guarantee against losing it all.

All big money enabled me to do is be a real big dick to everyone. Losing it all set me back, but it taught me something important: humility.

Now I am back to building cars. It ain't no fancy livin', but at-least now I can hold my head high, and take pride in my work.

Thank you for putting yourself out there, and showing the world that what we are doing is an acceptable, viable profession, and for reminding the world that real, hard work is what built this country, and made it great.

Double-good on you for putting family first.

JimKing likes this.
  5. Happy Easter Jesse & good luck with the new show. I look forward to the next time I can bring another car down to you. Mostly because I love Ashley's Texas accent on the phone. LOL

6. Johnny C.

Johnny C.

I will be watching for sure. Glad to see you back with a sweet lookin show.

7. 17dodgebros

17dodgebros

good luck jesse. i will definatly be watching this one

8. terry48435

terry48435

Good luck Jesse

9. My dog seemed very interested in the clip and he's a good judge of BoobTubery. But that might be because of the shot of Jesse feeding his dog. I'm watch. You got my support.

10. Louie

Louie
    from NJ

gonna check it out,always great to see a talented crew work.

11. i am looking forward to seeing some cool cars and old parts and learn a trick or two on different ways to approach fabing up certain things.... i hope its a success ..... just a weekly spot on your home garage would be sweet showing people how to use the different tools and fabricating technic's with the dog, haha good luck

12. Sean Parker

Sean Parker

Nice to see you back on tv!

13. mashed

mashed
    from 4077th

I'll be watching for sure
    [​IMG]

14. Only one working in my garage is me! That's the way I like it! Too bad I'm not good looking enough to have TV cameras:eek:

Attached Files:

• 002.JPG
      002.JPG
      File size:
      301.1 KB
      Views:
    • 003.JPG
      003.JPG
      File size:
      212.6 KB
      Views:
  15. todztoyz

todztoyz

Well, I read thru this and... I'll be watching it tomorrow night. It looks to be a good time. Now... and don't come bashing too hard... YOU GUYS REALLY BELIEVE THERES NOT GONNA BE DRAMA! We're aready going to build a complete in a month. We don't think some of the guys are up to it. Thats just in 2 minutes. Like I said, I'll be watching, but then I watch alot of crap to get a little of what I like. Good luck Jesse, hope it all works out for ya.

16. graveyardsledder

graveyardsledder

I'll be watching. It's a true art form.

17. BACAGrizz

BACAGrizz

Looking forward to the show. Been a fan for years.

18. steamer

steamer

I think your show is the best, no bullshit with all those store bought parts. Keep it up, we're all with ya'.

19. metal man

metal man

Well, first of all, I have never bashed him because I don't know him. Secondly, I opened the thread to see what this show might be about. I see talking down to the crew and the introduction of a ridiculous deadline. These "deadlines" have been a tool used in just about every other one of the so-called reality shows to create drama.

So it appears to me to be another one of those drama deals,only with cooler cars.

I hope I am wrong. Let me know.:)

20. jcapps

jcapps
    from SoCal

There has always got to be some drama or the non car folks will not watch and there will be no show. Take the good with the bad and enjoy the show. JJ has always been a craftsman who gets his hands dirty like we do. No one else is gonna put a hot rod show on that is watchable.
    Having said that, interestingly, some producer is hounding my friend to get me to shoot show at my home shop. The concept is good but not sure I want to deal with the interuptions. I used to write tech articles for the magazines and hated to stop and take pictures of the progress, not sure this is a good idea......

Cannot wait to see the new show, rarely watched MG, was just not my thing

21. oldgoaly

oldgoaly

What.... no cake decorators on the show?

22. shtterbug8

shtterbug8

damn... this thread was started at roughly 130 today and already has 228posts. and its now 700pm my time. so roughly 5 and one half hours. i agree with everyone else. about time there is a real hot rod show on tv

23. 48 Poncho

48 Poncho
    from Tennessee

Good Luck Jesse!! Don't watch a lot of TV but this is one I'm not missing. I admire your work and am glad that you will be back on. It's an amazing talent to be able to build "COOL" the way you do.

48 Poncho

24. iFlip

iFlip
    from San Angelo

You've got no idea how awesome it is to see my childhood hero back on TV. You've inspired me so much Jesse. My eyes are going to be glued to the TV.

25. n847

n847

Maybe you can build a new Camaro to compete with Paul Jr's body kit Camaro for another Discovery build off...Maybe its made to be ridden just like the "full gallon" chopper!

Good luck man! Kick it in the ass and build some tough stuff!

26. randy ruiz

randy ruiz
    from Lockhart

Will check it out for sure

27. JVK54

JVK54

Hey Jesse,
    Good luck with the show..BTW The Metal Church is pretty great.
    Thanks,
    Jesse

28. I'll watch it because I liked Austin Speed Shop even before JJ got involved with them,,and I ain't no dick!

I do hope the show works for all involved,, HRP

29. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

:D

I don't blame Jesse, I blame the team that couldn't get the job done. They should have gone the extra mile to keep it from happening.

I'll give it a gander...

30. richie rebel

richie rebel

so,the show is on the discovery channel??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.