Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hove's Slavage - used parts

Discussion in 'The H.A.M.B. O'Dex' started by O.Hove, Aug 9, 2011.

1. O.Hove

O.Hove
    Member Emeritus
    from S.D.

Hello
    My handle here is O.Hove
    Parting out cars is what i do.
    Selling lug nuts to complete cars,mostly 50's to early 70's.
    I package and ship Fed-X,Grayhound and USPS.
    I have reference material,and can answer most questions about
    Serial numbers,Production figure's and models for cars up to 1970
    (and i do this for free)
    I am an Alliance Member,and started the Edsel social group
    I belong to k.K.O.A & Early Ford v-8
    P.M. me ,i my have what you are looking for,and will send pic. to your
    Thank you

2. greaser

greaser

I'd like to personally thank Oris for a great transaction just completed.
    Bought a steering shaft from him, and all went smooth! Certainly makes your day much brighter when you deal with an honest straight-up guy!

THANKS Oris!
    Dennis

3. Oris found me when I posted in the middle of a search for a 59-61 Ford wiper motor. He was pretty sure there was one to be had in his yard, next day he found one but it was froze up but let me know the search was still on. Next day he found a working one but it seeped a bit of grease. Anyway went ahead and bought the pair at a very reasonable price. Figure if I can't make a good one out of the pair its time to have a huge garage sale.

Anyway its great to deal with someone who doesn't oversell what he has ,just straight forward no bullshit and reasonably priced. I'll do business with him again.

4. Surge

Surge
    from Chicago

Oris came to the rescue when I needed to replace a door hinge from my 1950 Plymouth Coupe. Dealing with him through the transaction was a very pleasurable and reasonable experience. Thanks so much for making contact and I look forward to calling upon you again when the need arises.

Cheers!

Vince

5. Eddiesixem

Eddiesixem

Oris Is a Standup guy who came with my exact needs, priced great, packaged great and included all hardware to mount so i didnt have to search for all the right bolts, thanks again Oris, and any HAMBer doing business with him is sure to be happy. THANKS!!!!

6. '59Edsel

'59Edsel

This man was patient, honest, and easy to deal with. The part I just received today was sent quickly, cut off the parts car cleanly, and very fairly priced. I cannot thank you enough.

7. oldie62

oldie62

Wanted: 1966 ford fairlane 2-Dr. quarter panel sheet metal skin. I need the drivers side from dedge of door to gas cap opening. Please help me out. Can be any condition. oldie 62 at [email protected]. thanks.