Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Bill's Auto Works

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by MERCURYGUY, Feb 8, 2012.

1. MERCURYGUY

MERCURYGUY

Transportation - Hey guys I just want to pass along something positive relative to transportation of parts from Nebraska to my home in Connecticut. The person that took on the task was Bill of Bills Auto Works out of Wakeman Ohio. It was not the easiest task. The parts arrived today and I cannot say enough of how professional he was and the way he handeled the transaction. I would recommend him to anyone. We see so much negative going on I wanted to recognize someone who is high on the achievement list in my book. Tom

hrm2k likes this.
  2. a40lover

a40lover

good to hear about the good ones!

3. ImpalaBob60

ImpalaBob60
    from Havana, IL

just used Bill myself.... 2 thumbs up!

4. hrm2k

hrm2k
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I just dropped Bill a note for you caustic bee. It will be nice to hear his side of the story. You still have not answered the question, why did you not insure the car ? For a guy who owns a transportation service hauling any kind of car, you would think you would know to insure your product.

Bill hauled a car for me from Birmingham AL to Parkville MD. He arrived at the pickup point exactly at the time he said he would . He was about 10 minutes early at the drop off point. His work was flawless and his customer service was beyond reproach. This was my first long distance haul. Bill told me to be sure and insure the vehicle

5. bobwop

bobwop
    from Arley, AL

I have only interacted with Bill twice.

Both times he was picking up a car from me, so it was not my responsibility.

But I can tell you this...Bill is a great communicator, he is very prompt, he is professional, he is careful. He is at the top of my list when it comes to dealing with transporters.

Most are just the opposite.

and we ship a lot of cars.

hrm2k likes this.
  6. Vimtage Iron

Vimtage Iron

If I hire someone to transport my car and it gets knackered up while in their care why would I insure it and take the hit,I had nothing to do with any damage.