Register now to get rid of these ads!

Spray gun service parts?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Koz, Mar 27, 2012.

1. Koz

Koz

Anybody know where I can order parts for my Devilbis Finishline FLG3? The guns like an old friend but nobody seems to have parts other than fluid nozzles available. I would like to rebuild the gun and fix some worn internals.

Thanks,

2. Stu D Baker

Stu D Baker
    from Illinois

Can't you contact DeVilbiss directly? Stu

3. Stu D Baker

Stu D Baker
    from Illinois

4. Koz

Koz

That's the site I was trying to get some help on. They only list fluid nozzles and cups as I mentioned above. I also did a pretty thorough web search of aftermarket suppliers and found no one who actually sells parts. What I need is a rebuild kit that includes a new immersion ring, the fluid needle, and the seals. I've switched over to using disposibles on this gun so I don't care about extra cups. The only thing you get from customer service is a list of their dealers, (Eastwood here).

The gun's nothing special, it's not even a really good piece. It's just that I'm used to it. Kind of like sending your old dog to the pound.

5. jake8092

jake8092

We have a descent customer service here and I'm almost certain some of the items you are looking for might be on our shelf. I'm in Engineering but if you'd like give the parts guys here a call and they might be able to help you out

not promoting but we have sold Devilbiss for like, 45 years

www.SprayEquipment.com
    800.666.6072 (office)

6. try TCP Global on line.

7. Koz

Koz

Thanks guys. I found the parts and we're back in service!