Register now to get rid of these ads!

Newbie from North Texas

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Low64Chero, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Hey everyone..my name is Justin from Sanger, Texas and I have been into the kustom car scene ever since my brother was in high school back in 96-97 and it will always be in my blood. I know I'm only 22 but I have a passion for this scene that's unbreakable and have already satisfied my itch for building from past projects. Right now I am currenty building a bagged and body dropped 1964 Ford Falcon Ranchero. Me and my buddy Critter work in our shop in the afternoons and on the weekends whenever we have ANY free time. We just got done with his bagged and body dropped 1970 Chevrolet C-10. His dad is also a well known pinstriper. (Tex McDorman, Tex-Efx) But I hope to meet some rad people on here and learn new styles, concepts, and ideas for future builds.
    Thanks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Putting 15" red steelies with 2 inch white walls on whenever the car is complete.
    And also, I'm including a picture of my buddy's completed 1970 LWB Chevy C-10 with 22" steelies, barn wood bed floor, and a 383.
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2012
  2. ref_n101

ref_n101
    from DFW, Texas

Welcome from DFW. I'm new myself to both the car building world and hot rodding.

3. Welcome from San Antonio!

4. xhotrodder

xhotrodder

Welcome from Ky.

5. Welcome! The ranchero and the C10 look awesome!! The ranchero could only look better with red steelies and wide whites! Oh wait that's the plan? awesome!

I like the 22"s painted black look really good too.

6. pinkynoegg

pinkynoegg

Welcome from Aggieland!

7. well I'm not really too rad...hell don't even have a tatoo....but Falcons run deep im my history....welcome here'ah....and good luck on yer build...

8. mikeallcars

mikeallcars

Welcome from Tennessee .

9. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Welcome from Indy.

10. Thanks everyone!
    @Wide Whites- Yep, already have them with some cool old school Ford center caps..just have to put them on when I get her off the jack stands..and I also might go bigger than 2" also, I want em real thick. And my buddy was told that those steelie 22s are not one offs, but pretty damn close. They aren't in production but there is a mold for the wheel and they can be made.

11. treb11

treb11
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

12. pecker head

pecker head

13. Willy_P

Willy_P

Welcome from Kansas.

14. robleticia

robleticia

Welcome from Agleton!