Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Lordz of kustomz 10th year anniversary march 24th

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by lordz of kuztomz, Feb 17, 2012.

1. Ken Carvalho

Ken Carvalho

Yeah, I had a plane ticket floating I had to use up (for a TIG welding, job interview in Oxnard that didn't pan out) so I figured now was as good as ever to "use it or lose it"

2. ken, pleasure to have met you today..i am humble to have people like you to come from so far just to meet my crew and me...will see you Saturday..

3. Israel Casarez

Israel Casarez
    from Inglewood

congrats! to bad i cant take my truck it's all in pcs. ill be there.

4. chopt49

chopt49

Wish I was closer I want to attend. I so dig your shop, style and help you extend to the young kids in your shop. Glad to see you give them a chance to prove themselves.

Hope the gathering is a big success and congratulation on 10 years!

Cheers,
    Chopt49

5. all my cars are in pcs, and most will be here..lol..come on by bro..

6. thank you bro...and you know the best thing about this is that i truly enjoy it..
    to see how hard they try to get it right.. and how proud they are when i tell them GOOD JOB.

7. larry woods

larry woods
    from venice fl

Just had to add my .02. As a CPA of 45 years, I am very familiar with the side of business that most don't see. It takes a tremendous effort to "start from scratch" and build a successful business. This is especially true in today's economy and business climate. You are obviously VERY talented both as a metal artist and also as a businessman! Congratulations on your 10th anniversary. Best wishes for continued success and many, many more anniversaries! PS Class act-doing a FREE party!

8. LARRY, THANK YOU, you are so right, it has been very, very hard, and not many see that side, but i will give all that credit to my LORD AND MY CREW...thank you ..

9. skooch

skooch

Congratulations, I always look forward to the spam!

10. roddin-shack

roddin-shack

Congratulations, I wish we had shops like yours up here in the great north. I would love to attend but distance prevents me. I hope you have many more anniversaries to celebrate. Larry

11. 64sled

64sled

Big Congrats Guys :)

I'll see you there Saturday :cool:

12. thanks bro..hope to see you and your boys here.

13. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

Damn that looks tasty.
    Ill be there in spirit :cool:

14. just one more day... cars will start rolling in at 7 am, AZTEC DANCER WILL START AT 10 AM.

15. BuickBorracho

BuickBorracho

bump for tomorrow!

16. SakowskiMotors

SakowskiMotors

Congrats. Have a great time.
    Time flies. I don't know how long it has been since I first stopped by, but a long time ago. My guess 7 years or so or more. CraZy.
    Glad you are still around.

I won't be back in town for 2 weeks or I would be there.

Have a great day!

With Respect

Wil Sakowski

17. Urias 32

Urias 32
    from So Cal

Congrats Jesse! We had a great time today! I hope you have another successful 50 years more!

18. Ken Carvalho

Ken Carvalho

Had fun, missed the earlier part, but had some shit to take care of, good luck on another 10 or more years, glad to have finally gotten to meet you. I'll swing by the next time we come down.
    Ken

19. choptup 49

choptup 49
    from so-cal

We all had a bitchen time today Jesse! Thankyou for the front row seat! Lol. Congrats on your first ten years and wish you a few more decades of successful business!!!!!!!!

20. Jesse, Jesse;s lady and Gene. Sorry about the way they loaded.

Attached Files:

21. wow... i hope everyone had a blast..as i did.. bunch of nice rides and bikes, bunch of very cool friends showed up to support our shop.. but the highlight for me, was towards the end of the show.. just when the party was starting to wine down.. a clean yellow kustom drives up from behind the stage and out comes MR GENE WINFIELD, what a way to end a great show...NEVER IN MY WILDEST DREAM would i have such an HONOR to have such a LEGEND come to SOUTH LOS ANGELES and be a part of my 10TH YEAR CELEBRATION..I AM STILL IN SHOCK...THANK YOU.. I WILL POST UP PICS SOON..

22. SakowskiMotors

SakowskiMotors

Hey. Been a while. All good?