Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage cruise nights in Palm Harbor Florida

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ItsLUCKY, Mar 2, 2011.

1. ItsLUCKY

ItsLUCKY

I will be moving to Palm Harbor , Florida in the next few months, are there any cruise nights / car clubs in the Dunedin, Safety Harbor, Highland lakes areas ?
    Thanks,
    drive safe

:confused:

2. I know a couple of guys who are in Palm Harbor that are into hot rods;I'll dig out their contact info and PM them to you.

3. gnichols

gnichols
    from Tampa, FL

4. 55chevy

55chevy

5. johnnyjalopy

johnnyjalopy

hey welcome to the area there are a few all week..johnny

6. gatordave

gatordave

Just moved to Dunedin and am looking for local car activities, etc. There appears to be a club in Palm Harbor called the Night Riders that used to have a cruise night at either Checkers or Wendy's. Does the club still exists? Do they still do a cruise night?

7. Huge goings on at the Quaker Lube joint in Clearwater, and Biff Burger in St. Pete. Dont forget to check out Sunshine Speedway drag strip, some very hot 1/8 mile action there. I lost my drag racing virginity there over 35 years ago. TR :D

8. gatordave

gatordave

I'm aware of those two. Just wondering about the Palm Harbor stuff, since it would only be a mile or so from my house.

I know Biff Burger is big, but how's the Quaker State event?

9. 6-71

6-71

The Lube cruise nights have really been packing them in the last couple of weeks.lots of nice stuff there. I believe Sunshine drag strip is closed right now,it's undergoing a change in management in preparation for the reopening of the circle track. It has been leased by a new manager.It is supposed to open in May.

10. There's a car show happening in Downtown Dunedin March 24, they are blocking off Broadway... and I know Palm Harbor has an annual car show where they block off the street.

Pinellas County is not that big, 15 miles wide at it's widest point (St. Pete) and 30 miles long... Nothing is that far away.

11. gatordave

gatordave

I'll have to check out the car show on the 24th. There is a Dunedin show in the park by the Art Center on Michigan on the 31st. I'm registered for that one. Also the Palm Harbor show on April 21.

On another subject, are there any breakfast/donut gatherings in this area? There were a couple of good ones in Atlanta and I know they are popping up in other locales.