Register now to get rid of these ads!

Need a rollbar TIG welded....

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by buckeye_01, Mar 13, 2012.

1. buckeye_01

buckeye_01

I'm in need of someone to TIG weld my rollbar. Its all fitted and tacked in just need to finish weld it. This is just an 8 point bar, nothing special. This is 4130 chromoly and I will supply the filler rod. This has to be done at my place though. I have a 220v hook up for your machine. My zip code is 44632 for your reference. Of course this is a paid job in cash not beer. Please contact me if you can do this or if you can put me in contact with someone that can. Call or text 330 212 5 three zero seven, Jon. Thanks!

2. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

3. buckeye_01

buckeye_01

I just looked him up and he's closer than I thought. I don't think he would come down though.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
  4. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Call Dave, he is a super nice guy and might work out something with you. One thing is for certain, if he does it the job will be top notch. Being a drag racer he will also understand making it NHRA legal for you.

Don

5. buckeye_01

buckeye_01

Figure I would try one more time.

6. Algon

Algon

Since you are already in Hartville... stop by Church Fabrication in the industrial park off 619 just past 43 south by 1/2 a city block. It's in the back of the park on the right hand side, you can't miss it. 330-877-1020 My buddy Jeff owns the place,tell him Dan vouched for him so it better perfect. LOL If nothing else you may get a kick out of some of the stuff in the shop.

Otherwise if has to be at your place my tig is portable if you'd like some help and I'm sure Dave will take good care of you if you decide to travel.