Register now to get rid of these ads!

Detroit Autorama 2012- Who's Going?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by safari-wagon, Dec 30, 2011.

1. I couldn't help but notice that over the years, the basement is getting to be a lot shinier than it it used to be. A few years back, my son (of an "Average Joe") said to me " I don't think I would want to get into that car without a tetanus shot". Last year I had a car on the upper floor and I hope to bring it back next year and it matters not to me which floor that I'm on. I will be very happy just to be there showing and seeing good friends from both floors, just because we share the same interest.
    Ron

2. i agree with you just hanging out with friends and seeing the different degrees of car builds from upstairs to downstairs is great. i wasnt bad mouthing anybody just voicing my opionion from what I got from the conversation.

3. twofisted

twofisted

There are alot more "Builders" in the basement every year.Its great that they are building more "traditioinal" stuff.Both kustom and hotrod.Just as long as there is still room for the Average Joe then i'm cool with it.

4. Well now we just have to know....Who's going in 2013 and are you going to show or no ?
    Ron
    p.s. Did I tell you how much I love this show and staying downtown ?

5. Jeff Norwell

Jeff Norwell
    Staff Member

Yes Ron....next year and bringing D.A.D.
    The Bones will be there too........

6. Sweet ! :)

7. ToddJ

ToddJ
    from Marion, IA

The basement was amazing again this year. The quality of the cars was way up and the people were incredibly cool! Huge thanks to everyone that stopped by my booth to hang out, say hi or just buy some art! It was so great to see everyone again. Norwell, it was great seeing you man! It's been too long! HotrodEd, good seeing you, too man! I hope to be there in 2013!

8. exStreamliner

exStreamliner

9. Very Cool !!
    Ron