Register now to get rid of these ads!

O/T Vehicle storage dilemma

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by dt50chev, Jun 29, 2005.

1. dt50chev

dt50chev

I have an S-10 frame and an Olds Cutlass that I'm going to scavenge parts off of for my 50 chevy pickup project. My problem is I have no place to store them for about a month until I can have the time to work on the project. My wife and neighbors don't want them in my yard and I can no longer keep them at the dealership where I work. Can anyone help? I am cheap and don't want to spend big bucks on a storage facility for 2 vehicles. I live in the central Texas area.

2. JasonK

JasonK

Stick them in the front yard huge for sale sign in each window with your neighbors phone number. Then when your neighbors bitch, tell them to mind there own f'ing buisness next time. Tell you wife to shut up and make you a damn sandwich...... (at least that is what I would do if it was me...)

3. tomslik

tomslik

hey jason, i see you're still single;)

4. graverobber63

graverobber63
    Alliance Vendor

part them out now and drag the parts home. Call the recyclers for the rest. I'm sure you could put them in your basement or Scatter them throughout the house somewhere.

5. The37Kid

The37Kid

TEXAS? I thought that was nothing buy open space? I've got a half acre and could hide two vehicles.

6. dt50chev

dt50chev

I have nearly a whole acre, but it's in town.:mad:

7. JasonK

JasonK

No man, I'm married even have a kid with her. She likes it when I talk like that, makes her laugh *S*
    I go hungry a lot though....

8. Petejoe

Petejoe
    from Zoar, Ohio

PW.

Its your house too ya know. Cover the damn thing up with plastic and throw a few flowers around it. You have to be happy too ya know.

9. RoadKat

RoadKat

It might be too far but I got 20 acres in mid Mo. u could put them here. I prbly have 30 vehicles my self.

10. tomslik

tomslik

don't get laid much either,i'll bet:)

11. JasonK

JasonK

*laugh* Right, only when she gets tired of me pouting about it....

12. BELLM

BELLM

I'm about an hour southeast of you, off SH 36, if you only need to store them for a month or so you can store them here. I'm 3 miles down a dirt road. PM me if you are interested.

13. dt50chev

dt50chev

Thanks for the offer. I think a coworker is gonna help me out. He just bought 120 acres and said I can store it over at his place.