Register now to get rid of these ads!

Been Lurking for Quite Awhile

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by dsa69, Mar 3, 2012.

1. dsa69

dsa69

Since I was having problems viewing this evening, I decided to do an intro. I've been following "Vintage Shots from days gone by" and the "Sprint Car" threads for about 2 uears now and decided I fianlly should do an intro.

I'm a Retired AF MSgt and long time dirt track racing fan. I grew up in southern Pennsylvania and now reside in Virginia, just south of DC. My early life was spent around the dirt tracks in PA, MD, VA, and W.VA watching my Father race what would now be called Jalopies, Bugs, and Super Modifieds. I was a history major in college and then an Intelligence person in the Air Force. My Great Grandfather and Great Uncles worked for the Pennsylvania and B&O railroads so just about everything on the Vintage Shots thread interests me. Hope this thread keeps on going. I have learned so much.

2. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Welcome from Indy. Thanks for your service. It looks like you come from a solid all American family.

3. Bilt

Bilt

Hahahaha...um welcome....even though you have been here a year longer than me!!! Glad you are posting now you seem to have some great knowledge and we could probably learn from you.

4. studebakerdave

studebakerdave

welcome from so. cal. I to was in the AF spent 4 yrs got out made Ssgt. Thanks for your service glad to have you.

5. 60 ford

60 ford

6. robleticia

robleticia

Welcome from Texas!