Register now to get rid of these ads!

Brookville Roadster Trunk Drains

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Fast Bill, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Fast Bill

Fast Bill

Has anyone installed the trunk water drains that Brookville sells for their roadster? I'm trying to install mine, but they don't seem to fit. I'm not sure if they need to be trimmed to fit or not. Thanks for any help.

Bill

2. wayne-o

wayne-o

Do you have a picture of these? I made some sheet metal pieces to fill in the gap on the inside lower corners of the trunk opening and the lower piece. Glued in with seam glue and then drilled a hole for a piece of 3/8" tubing. Flared the end of a short piece of tubing and glued it into the hole then ran a piece of hose off of the tube thru a hole in the bottom of the trunk floor. Hope this makes sense but it worked.

3. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

4. Fast Bill

Fast Bill

Here are pics of the parts I bought from Brookville. Mirror images of each other.

Attached Files:

5. dirty old man

dirty old man
    Member Emeritus

Got any nomenclature or part numbers?
    Dave

6. Fast Bill

Fast Bill

Brookville calls them trunk drains. I believe their part number is B169TD. Check out Ebay item # 270775787568.

Bill

7. charlieb66

charlieb66

Anyone kow if ebay seller "ammuscle" item number above is associated with Brookville, or just sell their parts.