Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration The Photoshop thread to end all Photoshop Threads!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Pair O' Dice, Oct 10, 2008.

1. N.Ozols

N.Ozols
    from Latvia

at first i thought that the background is a messy smudge-tool job after a quick roofchop :D

2. paintslinger

paintslinger
    from Kemah, Tx

Thanks James D. Its time for new tires. Trying to decide if i wanted white walls or not. Thought this would be a great way to decide.

3. mbstude

mbstude

I would like to see my new wagon with wide whites, lowered 2-3 inches, and black steel wheels with chrome bullet centers. Or lowered, just with the stock caps and wide whites. Or anything else that may look good. Thanks..!

[​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  4. bluestang67

bluestang67

Can someone please turn this pink as a gag birthday present , I need the voodoo Dragqueen on it , A pre Thanks for the time .

Last edited: Feb 20, 2012
  5. Hey wonders of the photoshop world.

I was wondering if any of you masters could do me a favor? Could you lower my Merc to give me an idea of what it would look like lower 2"-3" in the front (where the fender lip is even with the top of the wide wall) and just slightly lower in the rear? Then I'd like to compare that with a 2"-3" lowering in front (where the fender lip is even with the top of the wide wall) with the same height in the rear.

Thanks so much for taking time to work on this.

If you're bored and want to throw in a PS edit so that it's laid out like on air ride that would be great.

Thanks again!

[​IMG]

6. [​IMG]

Apparently the pic didn't work in the last one. Trying again.

Thanks again.

7. 1- shot slinger

1- shot slinger

Here it is with just the drop in the front:
    [​IMG]

...and here it is with the 2-3" in front and about 3.5-4" in the rear:
    [​IMG]

8. Thank you so much!

9. Protofuria

Protofuria
    from France

Hi guys!
    here's my '55 Ford wagon. I bought it with a crappy paint job on it (mostly orange skin on all the car)nand I'd like to get rid of this bad paint.

could you guys try to photoshop some other colors on it? I have no good ideas for it...

Attached Files:

10. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Here tis.
    Hope your friend has a sense of humor! <label for="rb_iconid_10">[​IMG]</label>

Attached Files:

11. gassercrazy41

gassercrazy41

can someone do the 56 in black and pink with the pink where the white is now. thanks

Attached Files:

12. '54Caddy

'54Caddy

Heres a quick color change
    [​IMG]

13. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Lowered, simple door handle shave, and body color center medallions on the wheel covers.

The picture is too grainy to do much more. If you would like to see more customizing possibilities, please get a good straight on side shot to work with.

Attached Files:

14. Rot 'n Kustom

Rot 'n Kustom

Looking through Craigslist this morning turned up a nice Volvo PV444 for sale. I just did a version for Gasolinescream on Friday, so I decided to try one for myself.

Light shave, lowered, and a subtle chop which moved the roofline back a bit.
    I recontoured the wheel openings and filled them with chrome reverse wheels on wide whites. Then I added running boards to tie the front and rear fenders and back-date it a bit. Oh, and repaint it a Sherwood green.

[​IMG]
    VolvoLast by DaveTartaglia, on Flickr

Here's the before and after:

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  15. skooch

skooch

I've been looking at this for about a week now and it's not singing to me. Could someone please finish it off by painting the bed red and finishing the doors with a so-cal rip-off effect? Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

16. bluestang67

bluestang67

Rot Thank you his humor is great . But I have to hide this now just in case he is on here .

17. flynstone

flynstone

james looks great thanks........how about maroon to match the int

18. Here you are. I can play around with the design a bit more if you like.

[​IMG]

19. LN7 NUT

LN7 NUT

Damn James D you are good with Scallops!

You did my 61 Monarch a while back and I liked it so much I might paint it that way!

20. My scallop designs are a bit hit or miss I think. They make me crazy, I have to keep tweaking bits of them!

Great - I´d love to see it. :)

21. FouledPlugsCC

FouledPlugsCC

If someone would be so kind. I would like to see my 54 with a gloss black top and visor. Lima bean green body. Dropped it the back. Steel wheels. Fender Skirts. If this is too much the paint would be most appreciated. Thank you in advance!
    [​IMG]

Paint scheme like this would be ideal.
    [​IMG]

22. carnutbill

carnutbill

Could someone give my car a 2 tone paint job? My wife wants the car green but I think it would look best with the lower half green & the top black or silver or copper. What do you thank goes best with green. thanks bill

Attached Files:

23. dublaaron

dublaaron
    from michgan

24. El Caballo

El Caballo
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Last edited: Feb 21, 2012
  25. pinkynoegg

pinkynoegg

So I am trying to decide on a paint design for my coupe I'm building. I know that I want a nice red and a pearl white ( I know I know overdone) I kind of like the look of the old Gee Bee racing planes. I want something that looks fast sitting still and has some style with it too. I will leave it to y'all for some ideas though. Can someone photoshop it to look like the plane then make another of whichever style you would like? Thanks a bunch! I know there are a lot of photoshop genius' on here.

Attached Files:

26. Gromit

Gromit

It's sort of new I guess.... 1965, but I couldn't resist a 1965 Fairlane 500 Wagon I found onlibne. I got it last night and have no pictures yet. It's very straight, has all the chrome (in the back) and will likely have vintage cragars on it by next week. I am stuck for paint. It was going to be black, but it's too traight for flat and not quite good enough for shiny... It's in primer now.

Any ideas appreciated.. this is the only picture I could find of the model i have...

http://i.pbase.com/g4/23/658623/2/137354903.tE6pZMj5.jpg

27. SwedeVedette

SwedeVedette

Just for fun, could anyone lower, chop, add whitewalls and paint the body solid with another color on the roof?

[​IMG]

Thanks!!

28. Gromit

Gromit

Cool.. it that an old Zepher?

29. Gromit

Gromit

I got a picture of my new parts hauler. I have bog and little cragars for it, thiking suede black on the bottom and red or yellow or...? on top...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]