Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Video: Florida NSRA appreciation day

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by spiker, Feb 12, 2012.

1. spiker

spiker

Here's a video from a NSRA appreciation day at CMC's facility near Dade City, Florida. Weather was a little cool but still a great day. "Warning, some cars are not HAMB friendly".

http://youtu.be/TFww92rWaGU

2. spiker

spiker

3. 32 hudson

32 hudson

Your best video yet !!

4. hotrod mike

hotrod mike

Thanks for posting the video. I was thinking of coming down there but thought that you might have to be a NSRA member, which I'm not. Sure was a chill in the air yesterday.:D

5. alv

alv
    from jackson,NJ

wish i was there where it was a little cold. here in nj it was a high of 33 with wind chill of the 20's.

6. Ted Kempgens

Ted Kempgens
    from Florida

Thanks for the video, Another great day at CMC. Always enjoy having a get together here. Thank you to all that braved the chilly weather, Looking forward to next time. Ted www.creativemotionconcepts.com

7. spiker

spiker

Even though it started out a little chilly, it turned out to be a great day. Sorry about not getting any video of you roasting nuts.
    CMC, the band, and the NSRA reps did a great job putting on the event. It was a lot bigger than I expected. I was really impressed with the project cars and the quality of work that CMC does. Looking forward to next year.