Register now to get rid of these ads!

Barn find

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Harry o, Jan 30, 2012.

1. Von Rigg Fink

Von Rigg Fink
    from Garage

This entire thread is a waste of space..including what I just typed

2. I saw a '57 whaddafuck once near a whatchacallit out in the country somewhere near I'mnotsure, but a friend of my uncle's proctologist said it was true and now it's on the internet is is true. Problem is the barn fell down and now I can't find it. Any ideas?

3. Wat_Tyler

Wat_Tyler
    from right here

Some of us Fawkin' N00b Guys are trying to pay attention.

4. clockwork31

clockwork31

this is going nowhere... but I wanna see that bigfoot too! :D

5. Now if someone quotes both of use, we might inadvertently start "a waste of space" black hole... and suck this thread into it.

6. Harry o

Harry o
    from Georgia

TODZTOYZ ... Looks like youre the one that needs to grow up ... There are kids that read this dirt bag ....

Last edited: Feb 2, 2012
  7. Why did I read this?:confused:

8. Jen......

Jen......

why did i click on this thread ,

Jen

9. Harry o

Harry o
    from Georgia

Some progect cars for sale are in my pictures could not get them to load in this thread ... Sorry some of you got peed off but the old guy died before I knew it and his son took the cars to texas ... LOOK IN MY PICTURES ... SEVERAL GOOD PROGECT CARS FOR SALE ...

10. Harry, you seem like a nice enough guy but here's the thing, should you ever run across a "barn find" in the future then take a few pictures (even if its cold) and if you dont have a camera then go home and get it BEFORE you open your mouth and start a thread on something only you know as exisiting ... I mean thats the American way, apple pie and all that! ... otherwise you are just wasting oxegen.

11. motorsportsaddict

motorsportsaddict
    from Smyrna, GA

Harry,

I'm in Atlanta. What's still available? PM me some details.

Thanks.

12. Harry o

Harry o
    from Georgia

Hey Sam ... Yep I did get in a hurry on that and Iam sorry ... LOOK IN MY PICTURES THERS SEVERAL PROGECT CARS FOR SALE even some in barns ... I could not get them to load on this thread ... Take a look thers some good ones in there ... and if I can be of any help let me know .... One more thing ... I looked up 1940 cadallic for sale just like the one that was in the barn and thers at least 20 on there ...

13. Harry o

Harry o
    from Georgia

Hey motorsports ... LOOK IN MY PICTURES ..... 55 CHEVY ... 57 CHEVY ... 35 FORD ... 56 GMC PU TRUCK ... 40 FORD PU TRUCK ... AND SOME MORE ... IF I CAN HELP LET ME KNOW ... THESE ARE NOT MY CARS AND IAM NOT MAKING A DIME JUST TRYING TO HELP A FRIEND OUT WITH HIS ... THANKS FOR LOOKING ....

14. ironandsteele

ironandsteele

I looked at the pics, first of all, nice 55!

Secondly, if this is an effort to sell the cars for your friend, it should realistically be in the classified section, with prices, etc.

Not trying to bust your balls, just trying to help. Looks like the guy has some cool stuff. Hopefully some HAMBERS can pick some of them up.

15. Pictures seem to load just fine Harry...:p

Attached Files:

16. shadams

shadams

Dude, its just part of the initiation around here. You get your balls busted and then everyone moves on the the next FNG. Happend to me too in a "rant" thread I made a while back. Dont make one of those either BTW.....

17. Harry o

Harry o
    from Georgia

YO shadams... Well I guess I got a double dose on the Initation Ha Ha !!! Oh Boy !!! Thanks isettajohn for posting the pictures ... Iam new to the HAMB and I do ok on a computer but not GOOD AT COPY & PASTE or up loading pictures ... Ill get there guys please bear with me ... Hey Iam always running across old cars like that and when I do I will put them on here IF I CAN DANG IT ... I think I see how you done that now but if you would tell me how to do it ... I didnt see any thing to click on to add them ... OK WERE ALL BUDDYS NOW I HOPE ...

18. Fenders

Fenders

Harry, to upload a photo from QUICK REPLY, click on GO ADVANCED, the go to ADDITIONAL OPTIONS and under that, MANAGE ATTACHMENTS -- then find a photo in your computer and click open, then upload, and do that for each additional photo you want to attach to your response..... then SUBMIT REPLY.

Should work.

19. Harry o

Harry o
    from Georgia

Oh Boy ... THANKS GUY WITH THE COUP ... I will make a note of that ... OK now I got it ... Thanks for youre help ...

20. BOWTIE BROWN

BOWTIE BROWN

And you ain't makin no $$$$.
    B.B.

21. oldcarfart

oldcarfart

I don't know about bigfoot but I heard about a "squaw snatch" story while in Mn.