Register now to get rid of these ads!

need help identifying this wheel

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by stovebolter46, Jan 29, 2012.

1. They came on my 62 falcon. i am not sure what kind they are, or what they are worth. i bought a set of steel wheels and am looking to sell these so i need an idea of what i am selling. thanks

Attached Files:

2. SHTBOX29

SHTBOX29

looks like a set of factory wheels I took of a Ford Pinto about 25 years ago, it was a special sport model as I recall now. do not know who made them. Worth ?

3. yyyup i googled pinto and found a couple that look just like mine on some pintos. how in the hell they wound up on a flalcon? i have no idea. i just know that they are ugly

4. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

i'M thinking ET mag,i think that the ford pinto mag wheel were machined in the center where the lugs & cap go.
    price? somewhere between $125 & 175 if there real clean

5. Smiliesafari

Smiliesafari

Back in the 60's these were made by several wheel companys. They were an aluminum copy of Halibrand magnesium wheels. Hence the name "Mag Wheel". Value....whatever you can get for them. I just sold a set for $100.00. It did not include center caps or lug nuts.