Register now to get rid of these ads!

help locating a company

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by meengrinch, Jan 27, 2012.

1. meengrinch

meengrinch
    from ipswich ma

i have been trying to reach a hot rod company in colorado called Streamline Inc 800 kalamath st. Denver Colorado with no success. it`s email address uses vapinc.com and that aint working either. They have a beautiful website for clutch stuff and would love to order something from them. the 2 telephone numbers listed are not workin too........303-623-5789.//800-426-5971............can anyone help??? you can leave me a note on here or my cell is 978-973-6422......thanks j/m

2. primed34

primed34

I think they went out of business.

3. Biothree

Biothree

As late as 10/04/2011 that number was listed to Rick Dale at the address you have. I assume that his company, Streamline, may have went out of business and he keep the phone.

4. Ghost28

Ghost28

The building and signage is still there, but I can't say for sure if they are doing business anymore. I haven't ever bought anything from them, and awhile back they were having problems with there shifter line. I hope they get whatever is going on resolved.

5. meengrinch

meengrinch
    from ipswich ma

thanks guys..........their website and info looked so promising......

6. Biothree

Biothree

The phone company has Rick Dale for some reason.

7. 35WINDOW

35WINDOW

I was there about a week ago-they were open then-

8. davidbistolas

davidbistolas

Wow. All I need to do is register a business, put a sign on some random building, and never answer the phone, and some folks will still be begging to give me their money for nothing.

Personally, I'd think twice about doing any business with a company that difficult to reach.

Hey, what exactly are you looking to buy? There's probably a hamb vendor for it!

9. meengrinch

meengrinch
    from ipswich ma

was looking for 59-50 merc clutch stuff........found them somewhere else..........all set for now........thanks all for checking................j/m