Register now to get rid of these ads!

1953 f100 in north ms.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by LayedOut100, Jan 25, 2012.

1. LayedOut100

LayedOut100

Hey ya'll I'm new here and kinda new to what i'm building! I wont be asking a bunch of dumb questions without searching first. I have lurked around here a few times before joining so I know better. I'm building a 53 f100 that was in bad shape when I found it, so I'm building my dream truck. Right now I'm doing the frame/suspension part of my build.

fully boxed frame,fat man mustang front, four link rear and bags is what im working with right now.

2. Old&Low

Old&Low

Welcome from New Mexico!

3. Welcome to the HAMB!

4. Judd

Judd

Welcome from Gautier, MS

5. MonteSS

MonteSS

Welcome from Iowa.

6. Hello and welcome to the H.A.M.B.!

7. tattedfordguy

tattedfordguy

Welcome to the board, Post pics of what you got going on...

8. LayedOut100

LayedOut100

Thanks for the warm welcome guys, Judd is see you are from Gautier, MS. I grew up down that way, used to live in stone county and worked at the chevron refinery....Still miss alot of south ms (mostly the food, Mardi Gras and cruising the coast)

tattedfordguy, wish I was closer I need 53 parts! On posting pictures, should I put them here or start a tread on the main board?

Sorry it took me so long to respond. I'm working nights for a few weeks