Register now to get rid of these ads!

USA Made early Ford Wheel Cyl.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by ct1932ford, Jan 21, 2012.

1. Anyone selling 39-48 Ford USA made wheel Clyinders Besides MACS?? Also Thompsons Garage no longer has them. Thanks

2. chopper cliff

chopper cliff
    from lodi ca

I got mine from a local brake co, CBX (clutch & brake exchange) in Stockton Ca, I can give you address,phone, and part no and price, let me know ! They are Bendix brand

3. That sounds great! Let me know Thanks Mark

4. rusty rocket

rusty rocket

When I got mine they were official ford products but made in Argintina(sorry spelling).

5. Dave50

Dave50

Theres a guy in NY Mobile parts is the name has lots of stuff shoes,cyl,masters,fuel pumps etc I havce his number at work i`ll get it for ya good prices and service

6. Bought USA from Mac's and they worked well FWIW.

7. tubman

tubman
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I got the last ones for my '51 at NAPA. I ordered all 23 they had at the local warehouse, and when I got them, 7 were made in USA. The rest were made in Mexico, Spain, Israel(?), and various other furrin' locations. I kept the 7 good ones and returned the rest. If someone else has not already done this at your local NAPA store, you might try it. :D

8. Thanks!

9. Tried NAPA, got front USA made, one rear was made in China. Ended up getting the rears from Sacramento Vintage Ford. They still have USA rears but fronts are hit or miss. Looks like the USA stuff is not going to be made in the future. WTF

10. flathead okie

flathead okie

got mine at NAPA @6-7 yrs ago

11. Ole don

Ole don

I bought new wheel cylinders at a swap meeet, the hole at the end of the bleeder was off center and would not seal. They came in a box marked USA, I dont remembeer if it was cast in or not. Its been a while.