Register now to get rid of these ads!

Who's coming to HRW????

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by SwitchBlade327, Jun 15, 2005.

1. SwitchBlade327

SwitchBlade327

Heavy Rebel Weekender is coming up pretty soon and was wondering what hambers would be making the trip? It'll be my first time since I actually have something to put in the show and planned far enough ahead to make it. For the uninformed heres the website- www.heavyrebel.net

2. murph

murph

I'm planning to be there... still not sure whether I'll be accompanied by wife and/or kids, or flying solo. Looking forward to checking out your killer flake job and (finally) meeting ya! I think I saw a pic of you and the missus from Blood, Sweat, and Gears, so I should be able to recognize ya. Now that I think about it, maybe it was the Monroe post office where I saw your pic...

-murph

3. SwitchBlade327

SwitchBlade327

Hey, there ain't no pictures of me at the post office......at least around here!

Didnt' we see eachother at BS&G and not know it? I should eb easy to spot this time with the way my cars will be lookin'.

4. murph

murph

Yeah man, just saw your recent pics of the car out in the sun.... unreal! You'll be easy to spot alright... the guy with the hamburger fingers from all the sanding. Hehe. LOOKS KILLER!

-murph

5. spudz

spudz

I WANT to go but things ain't for sure yet.

6. gonowhere

gonowhere

Well, you know me and caddyman65, hex and a bunch of others will be there, as usual. Looking forward to seeing everyone again. If anyone IS coming, and they plan on bringing a car or bike, please do me a huge favor and go to www.heavyrebel.net and preregister. It is free, only take a few minutes, and it will make things a hell of a lot easier for me the day of the car show. Thanks-Jay

7. Marcy

Marcy

I'll be there vending.
    Stop by and say hi!

Marcy

8. Agrv8r

Agrv8r

Wish I could make it out...but not working definately cramps the wallet. I'll be at RRW in Indy but that's only because I live here.

9. SwitchBlade327

SwitchBlade327

btt.

I just registered a couple of days ago by the way Jay....make sure I get a good sunny spot for my flaky bastard!

10. I'm there.

BloodyKnuckles

11. luckystiff

luckystiff

sunny spots are easy, shady spots are hard. bring lots of liquid refreshments of all kinds.

hey jay are you guys wanting prereg for bikes to? still hoping to get mine done before then, but not sure what with all my $$$$ going to the new house 2 days before the show. my hrw will probably be short this year. i think we are gonna hopefully have a good Howlers showing. the buick is dead and will not make it. the '55 plymouth, well i haven't done shit to it since last may. looks like the bike is my only hope...ken....

12. SwitchBlade327

SwitchBlade327

13. Lou

Lou

45 minutes from the house I'll be there.

14. caddyman65

caddyman65

I just started the Caddy up today only to find a gas leak AND a trans leak, fixed the gas leak today and the transmission will get fixed next week..glad I caught them early or I might have had to drive the honda:rolleyes:

15. gonowhere

gonowhere

Ken, glad you are coming out...yeah, if you guys could preregister both cars and bikes that would be great! And if you talk to Greg or Igor or any of the other losers tell them to preregister too. Also, let em know that I'll be at the preparty acting like an idiot with them this year!!!

16. gonowhere

gonowhere

BTTT..anyone else coming? Still waiting on some preregistrations from people. If any of you guys are in car clubs, and you know how many cars your club is bringing, PLEASE, send me a pm and let me know. We want to make sure we can park club members together! This is going to be a killer show...looks like it will be about 89 degrees and sunny on Sat! Don't forget to bring your tricycles too!!! Trike races start at 3pm, then awards at 3:30, then mudwrasslin and bands at 4! See you there-Jay

17. murph

murph

Just another bump to catch all the NC-area HAMBers looking for a way to spend a Saturday (or longer).

Jay, what time are you guys headed to W/S? Is there a specific time that cars get booted from the downtown show area? And, do you know if coolers are permitted (umm, possibly filled with ice and beer), or are folks asked to leave em at home?

Thanks and looking forward to Saturday.

-murph

18. caddyman65

caddyman65

Jay`s allready gone,I think the car show ends about 5 or 6..and yes you can bring coolers(just better not bring wine coolers:D )see you there!

19. SwitchBlade327

SwitchBlade327

It's up in the air as to whether or not we will make it. I too wanna know about the street parking AND the cooler rules so we know what the deal is if we make it. When do the cars need to be there and all that?

20. caddyman65

caddyman65

I dont want to hear any talk of not making it:mad: I WILL see you there early Sat. morn, about 9 or 10 would be good

21. murph

murph

Yeah, what Errol said! Damn, I've been looking forward to seeing that metalflake in person since you posted those pics. I'm gonna try to get there early to beat the heat... I'll save you a parking spot. :D

-murph

22. SwitchBlade327

SwitchBlade327

we're checking out our budget right now. We'll defintealy only be able to be there for the car show though. hotel rooms are too damn pricey and there wasn't anyone left we know to share with. Weather is really the biggest factor with no wipers and all. I'm alot more paranoid about things going wrong now that it's painted!

23. SwitchBlade327

SwitchBlade327

sneak preview.....

[​IMG]

24. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

Well now my weekend is up in the air. My International was supposed to behere today, but I just called the shipper and it'll be as late as Saturday, but may make it tomorrow evening... I may just ride the bike up Saturday morning if it gets here and take pics... Who knows? But I have my fingers crossed...

25. murph

murph

Hey Switch, you really ought to make it come hell or high water. Here's a link to the car show info that you were looking for earlier:

http://www.heavyrebel.net/carshow.html

Hope to see you and your calendar girl there. :D

-murph

26. SwitchBlade327

SwitchBlade327

Who all is going out there today? Wish we could......fuckin' expensive rooms.:p