Register now to get rid of these ads!

Australian Foreign Affairs

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ryan, Jan 12, 2012.

1. autobilly

autobilly

Yay, I'll be just like when Oprah came!:D

2. sololobo

sololobo

RHC, is the H for "HellBent"? I think you are in for a great time, have a blast mate! ~sololobo~

3. moefuzz

moefuzz

No matter what your attorney tells you the local delicacy is not Cane Toads.

[​IMG]

4. wanabe28

wanabe28

WHAT!!!, I haven't seen one mention of the words " G'day mate, throw another shrimp on the barbie" or " that's not a knife, this is a knife". c'mon our northern cousins, where are the jibes, I thought we had taught you better.
    All the best for your trip Ryan, to our beautiful state.

5. 62rebel

62rebel

I don't need a gun, i've got a Donk.

6. Have a great time Ryan & if you head up this way, I'll give you a guided tour of the Blue Mountains

7. skywolf

skywolf

The locals are all troppo and be sure to shut the dunny door when you're done. :D

8. Flava J

Flava J
    from Austin, TX

No worries, Blake knows all about Waltzing Matilda.

9. czuch

czuch
    from vail az

Good times are acomin. I was in Australia in the Navy. Hard to leave and extremely difficult not to go back. Driving on the wrong side of the road was the best.
    The nicest people ever. If ya wore your uniform on liberty, you couldnt spend ANY money. They remember. I met an Aussie sailor and he was bigger than life and funny as hell. "Laughing at the lawn". BWAAAHHAAAAHAAAA

10. hudson48

hudson48

Vomit
    Bombs

11. Looking forward to having you here Ryan , just be careful we have had a spate of Organ farming going on here so if you wake up in a bath of ice with a Kidney missing ............... Oh , we will wipe some Vegemite on it and all will be better :D:D

12. Bring Cash and buy a FJ Ute Mate"

I reckon there will be plenty of Cold Beer there just waiting for Ya'

13. HOTFR8

HOTFR8

Green Monsters. :rolleyes:

Just remember keep left on the road and when crossing the road look right. ;)

I put an open invitation to you on the GJ forum if you get out into the country and Castlemaine.

14. GaryB

GaryB
    from Reno,nv

have a great trip,take lots of pics

15. hombres ruin

hombres ruin

give me a break,we were built on that stuff,not this peanut butter and jelly crap...aussies do it tough.vegemite runs through our veins.It makes hard men,a nation of heros..Ryan try it,use a SMALL amount.dont go to the other side of the world without trying the stuff that makes men ,men and americans puke:)

16. bykerlad

bykerlad
    from australia

toast and vegemite,then a cold V B ,start the day off well.Looking forward to catching up with you when you blokes get here

17. trimph1

trimph1

This reminds me of some of Hunter S. Thompson's various experiences with his lawyer..or was that Ralph Steadman?

18. BLAKE

BLAKE

Wait... we're doing what now...?

19. typo41

typo41
    Member Emeritus

And remember that the turn switch is on the other side, you can spot a Yank they are the ones in a Roundabout with their wipers going back and forth.
    And bring a real souviner like we did, a Ute.

20. Toilets? We don't have toilets in Australia. You just go out back and use the dunny. Just keep your mouth closed (because of the blowies) and carry a torch at night (because of redbacks). :D

21. Okie Pete

Okie Pete
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hope you Guys have a blast. Pictures so we can live through Your explots .

22. oldandkrusty

oldandkrusty

Makes Americans puke alright! That Vegemite looks suspiciously like something the Aussies mine from the dunnies! Althought it doesn't smell quite so bad, I'm thinking that they have doctored it with a potent anti-stench agent because anything that tastes that bad must really smell as bad. They just HAVE to remove the stink somehow or even the Aussies couldn't choke that crap (literally) down!

As far as peanut butter and jelly go - pure nirvana and a perfect start to any morning and an even better finish to a long day of doing whatever it is a person does while not thinking of peanut butter and jelly!

23. Lobucrod

Lobucrod
    Alliance Vendor
    from Texas

Have a great time and remember to hold the camera upside down so the pics will be right side up when we see them.

24. While your down under ya got to go to the local bakery & try a meat pie
    Steak & Kidney
    Steak & Pea
    Steak, tomato & onion
    Steak, bacon & cheese
    Curry Beef
    Steak & Mushroom
    Steak & Bacon
    Steak
    Chicken Mornay
    or Sausage Roll

Wash it down with a chockie milk or ice coffee.

25. mmmmm I am hungry now!

26. Xtrom

Xtrom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Forman, ND

"Stay to the left and you'll be alright, Drive on the right and they'll be nothing left!" At least thats what they told me...

27. Xtrom

Xtrom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Forman, ND

"Stay to the left and you'll be alright, Drive on the right and they'll be nothing left!" At least thats what they told me...

28. sideshowrob

sideshowrob
    from australia

29. Beat me to it....
    watch out for bat country.....

30. VB = Visitors Beer.... Leaves the good stuff for us Aussies!

Hey Jimmy you forget the lamingtons and Snot Blocks (vanilla slice) to follow up.

Good time to be heading out here as there is plenty to see and do. Can't wait for the run though. Should be good.