Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Stray Kat 500 2012 ** Registration update**

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by straykatkustoms, Jan 9, 2012.

1. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

For the guys that want to Pre-register, you can go to our web site and print a flyer on
    the SK 500 page. We will be mailing out our flyers this weekend. I'm sorry that they
    are running late but we've been distracted by my fathers failing health. Family is more
    important then mailing out flyers.

www.straykatkustoms.com

Like to thank Alan Mayes and Travis from (Royboy Productions) for the article in the up
    coming Car Kulture Delux. We are honored to have are show featured in such a kool
    publication. Thanks guys.

The host hotel was booked months ago and they've started a waiting list. I will go talk to
    the Hampton Inn to see if we can get some discounts for the weekend.

Some highlights that you might have missed......

We will be honored to give Roger Ward our "Inspiration" award this year. Roger has had a
    big influence with our foundation of our club and many others out there. Last year’s winner
    was Kustom car builder/ Legend Carl Green. We are looking forward to the ceremony.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=638505

That’s all for now, I still have some issues with the Web site and I will fix them shortly...

Stay tune for more updates. Also check us out on Face Book....

Happy Trails, Mick

2. WOODEYE

WOODEYE

Sounds good. Makes me think that spring is on the way. Checks in the mail. Your gig is one of my favorites. See you in May

3. I'm in! With any luck at all (and a bunch of hours in the shop) I may actually arrive with the Merc this year...I won't say that out loud, though, or all my dreams may be shattered. LOL.

4. Rodshop

Rodshop

Hey- Spring is around the corner again! Been to this twice and it is
    a great event.

5. Marking the calender.

6. A bump for ya Mick. Dewey means SPRING!!!!!!YaHoo

7. yblock292

yblock292

hey lets start early...........like this weekend!

8. I'm with you.:D

9. buckd

buckd

It's gonna be a great season. Let the parties begin!!!!! BUCKD

10. Hoxbar

Hoxbar
    from Ok

It's on our calender as well, Mick. Sorry to hear about your Dad. The "living" Herman can't wait for your show.

11. Just thinking about this a few day's ago....

Hey Chris... Pa Kettle cruise in Dewey?

Calender is marked!

drdave... Let's get everybody together for the drive up.

12. I'm going this year, dammit! Three years in a row and my efforts had been thwarted by all kinds of shit! It ain't gonna be four!

13. travisfromkansas

travisfromkansas

It was my pleasure to cover one of my favorite events! That was my first writing credit and I hope to do many more (and get much better). I will be sending in the Scanlan boys' pre-reg ASAP although there's no telling which cars Dad and Uncle Tom bring along.

14. wizzard23

wizzard23

Sent our reg yesterday. Have at least 2 more cars coming from the "Land Of Oz."

15. Butch M

Butch M

can't hardley wait.....

16. Lowmerc50

Lowmerc50

Hope to make it!!!! Love your new web-site!!!!! Is it really true your going to put a show on in Ohio? Thats what I heard..Well maybe dreamed it..LOL.. Thanks for putting the show on..You Kats are the koolest!!!!!

Your father are in my prayers..

17. yblock292

yblock292

Will be super kool this year, busted 500 cars last year ( i think) but this will be the best! Great job Micky!

18. "Doc" Parsons

"Doc" Parsons

I'am ready:)

19. flathead okie

flathead okie

We,ll be there. Don't need no stinking motel...........1 1/2 hr drive.

20. Ya buddy, going to bring the 39 and the 29. Funny you bring this up Jim. Gary Mundy and I were kidding about this the other day. Since the 39 is a stocker (Pa Kettle) I told Gary that I was going to bring along a flare gun. When I'm within 30 miles I will shoot up a flare, no speed records will get broken on this trip, packing extra sandwichs;)

I think I'll have the wife drive it, and I'll drive the 29:eek::eek::eek:

Last edited: Jan 12, 2012
  21. mongo51

mongo51

22. 4950ford

4950ford
    from cushing,ok

I'll be there as well, it's finally falling on my days off, damn shift work!!

23. stewdecky

stewdecky
    from Kansas

Sent my registration in last week. This will be my first, sounds awesome, can't wait!

24. My Prayers are with you and your family.
    My check is in the mail.
    God Bless
    Ed

25. I'm with you brother!

26. tjmercury

tjmercury

Best wishes to your dad and family, Mick. Can't wait for the show, good times and good friends!

27. inkstain27

inkstain27

Calander marked, reservations made!
    Now just counting down the days!

28. smoothie51

smoothie51

Mick,

I've been pre-registered since just after last year's show. Our club -- Kustom Kings -- will be there in force, as several new members will be coming with Jim, Dale, Buck & me. Looking forward to it.

Augie

I almost forgot .... I just sent Murphy to Dr. Dave's house to help on his Merc, so we may see himself walking around with his pinstriped dash, and wearing a hubcap as a hat.

29. LOL Thanks Augie, I appreciate your thoughtfulness. ;) I guess since ol Murph seems to have been hanging out with you plenty long, I guess he can head my way. I haven't had anything go wrong in the shop in a while, so why not....of course I haven't been out there in a while either, so that may have something to do with it. ;)

30. chaddilac

chaddilac

dropped mine in the mail today!!!!