Register now to get rid of these ads!

HAMB running slow at times

Discussion in 'Questions & Suggestions' started by Kenneth S, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Kenneth S

Kenneth S

Is anyone else having issues?

2. Pharouh

Pharouh

I did a few days ago. Is it because there's a lot of members here at the same time?

3. We are an impatient bunch! lol

4. unclerichard

unclerichard
    from Michigan

yep every once in a while

5. outlaw256

outlaw256

ive been having alot of issues with the hamb lately. ive got one now that dont make a bit of sense.i cant back up sometimes.say im [page 5 of a thread and i want to back out of it, it may go from 5 to 2 then while still hitting the back arrow it might go to 4, then past it all and back to my home page. but it seems to only happen when im on the hamb.more than likely my computer, in fact id bet money on it.but i have to have someone fix it for me because i get lost after power on!lol

6. My only issue is that sometime when I post I still get the plain white page instead of the normal interface. I can still navigate around and as soon as I refresh or go to a different thread it goes away.

Slow? not a problem the HAMB still loads so fast it will detach your retinas; once in a while when I do think it is slow I go to a different site and it is slow also so I know it is my connection.

7. It's slow for me in the afternoons. It's not my connection, other sites at that time are still fast.

8. Willy301

Willy301

We just need to get Ryan to have Carly Simon in the back ground singing "Anticipation" when its loading for you....that would be traditional AND entertaining...
    :D

9. Me too. There simply too many gear heads on it at one time, I guess.

10. Ryan

Ryan
    ADMINISTRATOR
    Staff Member

We are getting ready for a serious overhaul in the coming months.

11. This is exactly what I get. No biggie. :rolleyes:

12. Been having slow page loads off an on for a few days. 3 different computers/connections. Same deal. Got better about 3PM yesterday.

13. No problems here...

14. big bad john

big bad john

.......Glad to hear its H.A.M.B thats running slow......I thought it was me just being an old man

15. outlaw1949

outlaw1949

thought it was my computer