Register now to get rid of these ads!

DFW Dairyette new years day 2012

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Lone Star Mopar, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Anderson

Anderson

no, but you can but parts for it at the 7-11.

2. A 31 MO FO

A 31 MO FO
    from D/FW

Dam 7-11 sell car parts now? hahaha said the sno-cone man

3. "good Times!!!!!! Made about 120 miles on the 57 for its maiden voyage"

Rusty, saw and really liked the 57 - wasn't sure but with it next to the Anglia - thought there might be a connection. Have a 56 mopar post with a little stock Red Ram in about the same shape....even has a faded 1973 sticker like yours. Saw alot of people taking shots of it....

56 side.jpg

4. Stillrunners, can you tell me more about the roadster in your avitar? Or can you post a larger picture?

Brian, the short story is - be my friend for a day and see how my uncles roadster he built for BVille - morphed into a class street roadster. I didn't find out about it or get pics until about 1992 when my aunt mention they were building a nostalgic car to race - and I went out to Sacramento. I'd already been thru some early hemis and got a 32 frame for a roadster build long before finding out about all his stuff. Here's a early shot of the street roadster he called it and the fuel roadster they ran from about 1958-1962 - until he got married. There is alot I'm leaving out...enjoy...

salty 31.jpg

Picture111[1].jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

5. Locomotive Breath

Locomotive Breath
    from Texas

That '56 looks like it has some potential. The little Hemi's are cool, even you can't get parts for 'em at the 7-11 :D

6. thanks LB - it's the only hemi I have running at the moment...it's hooked up to a three on the tree - another reason I bought that old car...have a 56 Fury and 56 D500/hemi I'm tryin' to put on the road in front of it....finally back to a steady job after the 20yr bank gig ran dry...maybe I can get movin' again....

7. guy1unico

guy1unico

Goodwill Store...great place to show off cars we take alot of pride in...NOT

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 18, 2012
  8. Locomotive Breath

Locomotive Breath
    from Texas

Well it looks like its going to at the Dairyette again this year, 9A-1P. I like the Dairyette better myself, but to me its more about seeing cool cars, old friends, and starting the new year off right than who's parking lot its held in. :rolleyes:

To tell the truth I was kinda hoping to get some clothes shopping done while attending the show this year.

9. Is it going to be root beer for sure in 2013 ? Missed stopping in for a quick burger and some rb there last week when I called on a customer near them....

10. Lone Star Mopar

Lone Star Mopar

Yes sir it is.

11. Stopped in today - they will be there and open on 1-1-2013.....the Concrete Lizzard's have the flyer out....hopefully the weather will help us out...putting new wipers on the Stude just in case...

12. Dang....sure hate to blow a freeze plug in my old Daytona going out to the "Casa" - any one for the old Dairy Ette for New Year's day ?