Register now to get rid of these ads!

Help: Who makes the Fuel Altered Forever Stickers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TERPU, Feb 2, 2008.

1. TERPU

TERPU

I gotta have one for a buddy, and me too.

Tim

2. Weasel

Weasel

I googled but came up with nothing. Did come up with Wild Willie decals from Hot Rod Nostalgia though - www.hotrodnostalgia.com. God bless Willie.

Bob McClurg might know but not sure if he is a HAMBer. Maybe at the March meet if you are going. Seems like a tough one judging by the complete lack of response.....

3. Terpu, this one?. Weasel is on the right track for sure. I got mine off the table at a booth at the Hot Rod Reunion. Can't think of which booth, but it was definitely a famous racer. Jr. Thompson? Mousie Marcellus?? Full Throttle? It is and old sticker that seems leftover from the 70'S. Neon yellow w/ a simple font, paper, not vinyl. Measures 11" long x 2 1/2" tall. Cheap or maybe free. I will keep my eyes open at March Meets and grab you some if they are around. PM me to remind me near March.
    Deron

[​IMG]

4. TERPU

TERPU

Yep that's the one! I will be at the March meet hopefully, but I will still bug you just in case I miss one.

Thanks, Tim

5. pastlane

pastlane

I got one here, Says on it "to re-order send $1.00 for each bumper sticker to Dave Kommel Photography 10547 Gaviota Ave, Granada Hills, CA 91334 add 25 cents to each order for postage". I know Dave is still around & postage has gone up but it should be a good source. I got this one from Mousie at Indy a few years back

6. OoltewahSpeedShop

OoltewahSpeedShop

Hey guys,
    If you don't have any luck on finding the stickers you are looking for I can make you any kind of sticker you need. Check out the website pics of my stuff. I'll do them cheap for HAMBers.

Later,
    Kevin Gill
    Ooltewah Speed Shop
    www.kevkographics.com

7. LDNFAST

LDNFAST

I'm also looking for one just like in the picture ... anyone ???? anyone???

8. choke

choke

I bought mine from Rich Quasco at Sears Point about 12 years ago when they still had the Good Guys nostalgia drags. Cost me $5.00 !!!!