Register now to get rid of these ads!
  1. 34 pup

34 pup

Hi buds! My name is Ed from Grass Valley Ca.I am soon to be 64 years old.When I was 17, I bought a 1934 ford pickup which at that time was traditional with the flathead, 1940 rearend, 39 tranny,split boans
    ,all of it.After a year or so the the truck got its first make over with a 283,3 speed and 52 olds rear.still somewhat traditional.Shortly after returning from Viet Nam,my buddy rolled his 66 mustang so the pup was treated to a HiPo 289 and toploader 4 speed.I got into jeeps for the next 30 years[more room for kids]but now I have renewed interest in the old Ford.With the exception of disc brakes and auto trans,I will put it back the way it was when I got it.I have the flathead but I will be watching your post for other parts I need.thank you for letting me join you Ed R. Grass Valley Ca.

2. KustomCars

KustomCars
    from Minnesota

Welcome Ed from Minnesota!

3. Welcome from Mendocino county ... I went the same route, had a 34 ford pu, got drafted (Korea 70-71), parked the truck, did my tour .... and along comes life.!! Got pics??

4. vendetta

vendetta

hiya.do you have any pictures of your pickup as it was and as it is today?be nice to see a timeline before you rebuild.(and i'm looking for ideas for when i get around to building mine...).thanks,andy