Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pay it foward = free parts for HAMB members

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by axeman39, Mar 18, 2008.

1. I have half of a '55 ford grille. Very straight. May clean up to driver quality. Plated it would be show quality. I have no idea if it is left or right(thinking it is the right side). you pay for the ride and it is yours.

Also have the front bed moldings (painted) from a '60 Ranchero. These are the moldings that go around the back of the cab. I have them listed in the clasifieds with a photo. Same deal. You pay for the ride and they are yours.

Attached Files:

2. Ford 8.8 axle out of a 2006 F-150, non-posi 3.55. With disc brakes. U pick up in SE Michigan.

Steve

3. lostforawhile

lostforawhile

If someone has one around, I need a drivers side valve cover for a 302, it's from a 90. non breather one, I've got to add a breather to one to fix this crankcase pressure problem, aughhh!! I'm trying to do the welding etc on the cover while I'm still driving the car, hence the reason I need an extra one. This issue with valve cover gaskets failing is getting old really fast. I haven't had any luck finding one locally

4. cl350rr

cl350rr

one pair of shoebox ford headlight rings (stainless), good shape sept for one small ding.

2 pair of early falcon stainless hubcaps, one pair with black letters, one pair with white letters.

free to a good home

PM

M Xmas

Last edited: Dec 22, 2011
  5. Humboldt Cat

Humboldt Cat
    from Eureka, CA

Count me in, BenDaPirate. My zip is 95519, what's the postage?

In return, I have a few '57-'60 dash gauge panels and labeled backings (labeled "oil", "temp", etc.) for anyone. Not in the best shape, but definitely doable.

6. R Frederick

R Frederick
    from illinois

Doesn't everybody? lol:D

7. MATACONCEPTS

MATACONCEPTS
    BANNED

8. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

In return for these, I'll offer up some Flathead parts.. I have a generator bracket, some distributor wires with 90 degree Rajo ends, and a gasket set. Not sure if the gasket set is complete but the box says it's for a '49-'53 Flathead. I'll check next time I'm in the garage and try to find some more goodies to put up on here.

First PM gets them. Buyer pays for shipping.

Thanks.

iPhone - TJJ app

9. barry wny

barry wny

10. Dangit!!!! Shipping would be steep to Oregon. I would love to have it tho!

11. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

Atch has dibs on the generator bracket. Rajo end wires and gasket set is still up for grabs.

iPhone - TJJ app

12. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

The gasket set isn't complete, at least to my limited knowledge. So I'm just going to post up a couple pictures of what's in the box and the Flathead experts can decide whether they need it. Maybe you blew out a couple seals or ruined them and don't need a complete set.. This is for you.

iPhone - TJJ app

Attached Files:

13. kustomclassics

kustomclassics

Heater assembly for a 60-66 Chevy truck. I was told it worked when removed

14. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

Biggeorge has dibs on the last two parts. I'll be back on here with more parts to offer soon though.

iPhone - TJJ app

15. RiceH8TR

RiceH8TR
    from Ramona, CA

I have a pair of these...ironic...off a 90 Mustang 302. I have the set for free if you want or do you only want the blank driver side? If you need it let me know, it's yours for shipping.

I am in So-Cal.

16. atch

atch

the bracket arrived at the atchley ranch yesterday. this weekend i'll look around the (unheated) shop and find something to post up here.

THANX TexasSpeed!

17. Humboldt Cat

Humboldt Cat
    from Eureka, CA

Thank you BenDaPirate, arrived in the mail yesterday! Sending out yer postage today, thanks again, it's really nice

Attached Files:

18. Humboldt Cat

Humboldt Cat
    from Eureka, CA

BTW, the '57-'58 gauge panel I mentioned earlier is still up for grabs, I have a couple in fair condition, also with the red "gen" lenses.

Attached Files:

19. I have an extra set of headlight buckets for a '48-'52 Ford F-1 pickup. All the hardware is in them. Free to anyone who needs them, just pay the shipping. PM me.....

20. transmission and converter from a 1954 331 chy new yorker with 58000miles

21. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

I have a set L/R of wheel cyls for a f-250 ft brake Single action, brand new in the box. Came from NAPA, never had fluid in them. Send me 5 bucks for priorty postage and they are yours. I need 2 springs for the bottom of the brake shoes F-250 that goes behind the adjuster.If the springs don't come in the spring kit, I have found them from some one else.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2012
  22. ytt49

ytt49
    from socal

great idea, glad someone brought it back from the dead. i have a some shoebox stuff i will go look and post some stuff up

23. Landmule

Landmule
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I'm sure I have some stuff somebody would want. I'll post some and see where it goes. How did I miss this post for so long?

24. atch

atch

i found stainless (i think) hood trim for '48, '49, & '50 ford truck hoods (except for cab-overs). i could be wrong, but i believe that the hoods are the same from F-1 all the way up to the biggest trucks.

like everyone else, pay shippng and its yours. b-t-w; unless it's an emergency i'm not the fastest guy around. it will prolly take me a couple of weeks to get it sent.

25. 48fordnut

48fordnut
    Member Emeritus

do a search, and add something to send it to the top

26. chrisbob12

chrisbob12

I just received an e-mail from GordonC for a couple of parts I need for my 47 Ford. I sent him a return note asking for shipping cost. Great idea. I'm posting some parts in return.

Here's what I have: Stock Model A flywheel, Model A starter switch, Model A choke rods(2), 235 Chevy engine sheetmetal and water pump cores. Model A water pump cores. If someone wants to pay shipping on a 1947 Ford genarator and bracket I will ship it to them.
    Again great site.

27. chrisbob12

chrisbob12

I also have a GM 200 Metric rebuilt transmission with a rebuilt convertor for free. Never installed. It will have to be picked up. I'm in Nevada City, Ca. 95959. Call me @ 530 272-7332
    Bob

28. ytt49

ytt49
    from socal

ok guys i just looked around and have a set of front stock springs, 8ba heads, and ext door handles for a 1949 ford shoebox.
    all local pick up sorry. pm me

29. Jtg-3

Jtg-3
    from Huron Ohio

Greetings all,
    Jim here ,resident newbie, have a few items taking up space in my garage that may look better in yours, these are hamb freebies, I will reply via pm or phone(prefered leave your #with your pm for fastest results) 1st pm come 1st served,... item #1 s 10 rear 373 open gear with drums and e brake cables, springs too (clean early take offs) drums will need turned.......item #2 s 10 4wd Blazer rear 350 posi with rotors no calipers (rotors will need turned) ... item#3 1937 chev steering column, wheel and box some weathering but functional,... item#4 1937 chevy front springs pair,(possibly shippable Your dime up front).... item # 5 pair 1937 chevy front spindles(will need os kingpin bushings) (shippable Your dime up front) .....item #6 1937 chev front brake backing plates with all hardware, (shippable Your dime up front, ) ...#7 sbc napa echlin tach drive dual point distributer I have 2 both need tach drive repair but are still functional dual point distributers (from my corvette days) 1 per request (shippable your dime up front), most of these are too large to ship, but if your close to Huron Ohio feel free to contact me about picking them up, Thanks all, Regards Jim...... ps,. any leads on smallblock fenderwell headers for an early nova (for my Henry J ) would be appreciated

Last edited: Jan 28, 2012