Register now to get rid of these ads!

---a White Christmas to be thankful for---

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by povertyflats, Dec 25, 2011.

1. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

Hello and Merry Christmas to my friends all over the world. I have prepared a holiday blog to share with you all and hope it does not get deleted for being off topic but that is certainly possible again. Give it a read if you get time. Thanks and God bless you....

http://gopovertyflats.blogspot.com/2011/12/white-christmas.html

2. Harms Way

Harms Way

Merry Christmas ! :)

3. vert1940

vert1940

i am a member on the blog...but can't figure out how to let me post....please consider writing a book...along with the photos,some people have a gift of writing also...i would buy it

4. knotttty

knotttty

thanx PF..... that was a very touching day you had ..... I sit here now... with a tear in my eye.... thinking of you and your friends.. God Bless You.... and thank you...

Roy

5. BrandonB

BrandonB
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from nor cal

Together we can make the world a better place........before it's too late----

Amen PF, Amen. Have a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.
    Lets see some pictures of the holiday feast.

6. tfeverfred

tfeverfred
    Member Emeritus

As always, a pleasure to read. My wishes for a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to you and yours.

7. Merry Christmas Paul!

8. GrouchySS

GrouchySS

Marry Christmas to you and every one on the flates from Grouchyss and swapmeet Cindy. Very touching story you allways have somthing to help put thing in perspective.

9. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Paul,
    As we have been e-mailing back and forth i have gotten a very good feeling for the kind of person that you are and this blog proves it. Do you have any idea how wonderful you made these people feel? Alot of us can learn good things from you. Glad to see you posting a thread again because i always enjoy them. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
    Wanda

10. J'st Wandering

J'st Wandering

Thank you for the posting of the blog. The best I have read this Christmas season.

Neal

11. Draggin wagon

Draggin wagon

your a good man..

12. DeVille Gal

DeVille Gal

Thanks for posting and Merry Christmas to you and yours.

13. 1964countrysedan

1964countrysedan
    from Texas

Thanks for sharing.

14. cool37

cool37
    from SoCal

Poverty..Merry Christmas to you and your family. Your truly a blessed soul.

15. WOODEYE

WOODEYE

Paul,
    You were correct about the OT ( On Target) As I set here with my boys, their families and some in-laws, full belly, warm, calls from friends wishing us the best and expecting yet more to come your Blog brings into perspective what is real and what should be most important in our lives. Reaching out, caring and touching someones life for no other reason than to bring a little joy into someones life that otherwise would probably be facing a rather bleak day. You don't have to look very long or very far to find someone walking a path much more difficult than our own. I like several have already pointed out, you have a talent to bring a story to life and I love reading them all. To you, all of your family and many friends I wish you the best of the Christmas Season and a prosperous New Year. Take care and be safe.

16. billy zz

billy zz

17. BCR

BCR

Thanks Paul, nice read.

18. sololobo

sololobo

Mr & Mrs, Pov, looking forward to Salina already! We have cheated ol man winter a bunch already. So a couple months and we will be at it again. Happy Holidays friends, ~sololobo~