Register now to get rid of these ads!

French Hot Rod & Kustom Mags

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 49ChevTruck, Dec 24, 2011.

1. Went down the town today and found these....gives me something to read over the Christmas period (not that I can understand any of it!)

The close up shots are two of the shows I went to this year, one in Belgium ESRA and NSRA Supernats in England.

Seb

Attached Files:

2. is that down the town as in here in the UK...my local newsagent can get any and every hot rod mag from the states...i think i need to go see him and tell him about these

3. robber

robber

Yea Seb, like you, I might not know the language or what they are saying, but I definitely know cool when I see it. Being cool is not a catagory, its not a job, its a life, its 24/7! :). I guess a guy can be cool and a hotrodder no matter what the language is that he speaks. Sometimes its fun to look at the pictures, admire the vehicles and check out peoples ideas without reading. Enjoy your Christmas and your picture books :)

4. Nope these are French hot rod mags, I'm from the UK but live in the south west of France....never looked for any before.

It'll do me good reading them even if I don't understand all of it...might help me pick the lingo up!

Robber there really is some cool looking cars in those mags....i'll take a few more pictures later.

Merry Christmas to you too!

5. 2tall

2tall

Seb,
    can you tell me what the mag is at bottom right ? That's me striping the Fordson - would like to grab a copy if I can find one.

Thanks

Tootall

6. That mag is call NITRO...let me know how you get on. I can soon run down the town and grab another copy if it's there and post it over to you.

Cheers

Seb

7. 2tall

2tall

Cool, thanks Seb