Register now to get rid of these ads!

STOLEN 1936 Ford Coupe

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Nailhead dodge roadster, Dec 23, 2011.

1. Chevy48

Chevy48

Heart breaking....Sorry to hear such a thing.

2. MarkL

MarkL
    from Tacoma WA

It's enough to make you sick when you see this. People that steal from others should be put out of our misery, simple as that! Hang the son of a bitch that stole this car! That will stop him from stealing again because nothing else will.

3. I will keep my eyes open...as I seek parts for the 36 coupe I am building.

4. Can this be a sticky?

5. Still_Crazy

Still_Crazy
    from . .

Been way too much of this sort of thing lately

6. trimph1

trimph1

Sigh...

Seems to be the thing to do ...go and steal someone else's property.

Even though I'm over here, still will keep an eye out.

7. ravedodger

ravedodger

I really hate reading these stories. It's depressing how bad some really are. I hope Santa stones them with coal on Christmas.

pa rum pum pum bump.

8. Hey mods, can we get a sticky.

Nailhead,

Can you edit the title of the thread to include "Spokane". It might get more attention from the local wrenches.

9. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Seems like one a week any more. :mad: Hope this one has a good ending like a couple have on here.

Don

10. Mr48chev

Mr48chev
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

That sucks. Tracks from a dual wheel truck may mean that it was snatched with a wrecker. Any knowledge of shady tow operators in the Spokane Valley? Ones who tend to snatch desirable cars out of peoples yards claiming they were sent to pick up a vehicle that violated city ordinances? We had that happening locally for a while.

11. richie rebel

richie rebel

its a damn shame,was the car inside the garage???,if so break and enter

12. This sucks because it was right here in my town. I have my eyes peeled for sure, I sure hope the car gets recovered.

13. Back up to the top for more eyes

14. heyitsnate

heyitsnate

eyes open in western Washington. terrible awful horrible.

15. hotrodscott2003

hotrodscott2003

I own bats and a BIG gun. Try and do that here...you'll either be leaving with a limp, or in a bag. This happens too often, and the criminals seem to have all of the rights. My question is, how do these jack knobs get these things shipped without paperwork? If they are caught, then the trail needs to be followed all the way out. Sucks, and I hope the Doc can find his car...sentimental value ALWAYS outweighs monetary value...everytime!

16. TagMan

TagMan
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

BTTT for a fellow '36 owner.......

17. Doubt it'll make it up north of the border but I'm keeping my eyes peeled for it.

18. yardgoat

yardgoat

Just plane thiefs,im a believer when parking your car to crank the steering all the way to what ever side will hit something ifs its towed from the rear.A steering wheel lock realy helps,wont stop a thief but will slow em down, then maybe someone will hear/see them.........................YG

19. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

20. big creep

big creep

this blows, he should have a gps system and lojack on it! i sure hope he gets it back?

21. Sinister

Sinister
    from Oregon

Damn, I looked and didn't see this thread so I started one. I'm always a day late and a dollar short...

22. Eyes open on the west side of the state. Hopefully, they catch these cretin's before the sell or part the car out.

23. That just sucks really hope it's recovered.. power of the HAMB.. will keep my eyes peeled on the west side... will watch for Craiglist flakes for 36 parts also, had my El Camino stolen here in town awhile back some local scum bags ...don't know who but if I ever find out...they will be very sorry ..

24. barebones32

barebones32

As one who's been there - it sucks.

25. RussK

RussK
    from Atlanta Ga

I never knew of this many old classics being stolen until I joined this web sight.
    As for my opinion, I think they should bring back public hangings.
    That would make someone think twice about swiping someone else’s stuff.

26. Well they hung horse thieves back in the day, hope the 36 is recovered.

27. right there with you, the worst feeling ever...

28. there is a post on here i think, about a old cell phone on basic service and leave it stashed in your interior. to be tracked, i have it and thank god, THANKS GOD. i have not been burned, two big ass dogs that love living in my garage and a browning 12 ga. nuff said. but , my lord if i catch them a-holes in my house .. i lock them in the house and what happens, HAPPENS.. sorry, your in and your are not leaving, not alive anyway.. do not worry i will call the cops when i am finished. CLICK... THE LAST THING HEAR, THE DOOR LOCKING AND THE GUN LOCK AND LOAD...:mad::mad::mad: