Register now to get rid of these ads!

Strange things at stop lights

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by LongT, May 1, 2011.

1. Deuce Daddy Don

Deuce Daddy Don
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

SO,----After all this trivia,----What did you say????????????

2. Yes, but now at least the thread is old enough to be legal.

3. Boeing Bomber

Boeing Bomber

Keep the Hot Rod... It'll get you all the women you want.

4. I would have said:"Ill take the Mute one"

5. Deuces

Deuces

I'm married!

6. Dynaflash_8

Dynaflash_8
    from Auburn WA

Ha. I call BULLSHIT on that one! My cars have yet to get me anywhere with women...:rolleyes:

7. bauschracing

bauschracing

Remember American Graffiti? How old are the girls?

8. And then you woke up ;)

9. BJR

BJR

I don't think she was talking about your truck!

10. Stopped at McDonald's for cup of coffee one morning, noticed a gal in a minivan looking my way and smiling as I drove through the parking lot. At the traffic light she pulled alongside, rolled her window down, I reached around Hank the dog, and rolled the window down on right side of the truck, she said, this is a perfect NORMAN ROCKWELL MOMENT.
    Made my day. The dog just smiled and wagged his tail.

Attached Files:

11. Racrdad

Racrdad

Yeah, I always end up with Bitches..... Where are the Non-Bitchy ones hiding at?

12. jipp

jipp

buzz kill. you have ruined every damn fantasy iv ever had.. in one form or another.. just aint right so damn early man.. and i plan on building a T.. im so bummed now.
    laughs.
    my "pretty women" movie moment will never happen.. :D
    chris.

13. flatheadpete

flatheadpete
    from Burton, MI

My wife took 3TONFUN to the store last night. Guy says he knows 3TONFUN is the car and not her. "Do ya have a number?"
    Jenny Says "867-5309." As he's writing it down the passenger is spitting beverage out his nose!

14. jipp

jipp

good tune. i think because of that song it was illegal to use a real number in music again.. that number went for sale on ebay years ago and brought in some good cash :D
    chris.

15. The Internet

The Internet
    from Hudson, NH

That's funny :D

16. Smokey2

Smokey2

Amen TO THAT !

I'll take the one Pickin' her nose, an eatin' it !

17. funniest stop light experience.. i am riding shotgun in a 84 fiero here a rumbling coming up. look over and all i see is lug nuts lol. this durango had to have like 5' of lift and like 5' tall tires, boy i am glad he saw us we would have been a speed bump lol.... ya shoulda seen this thing lean when making a turn..

18. jipp

jipp

i can remember that trend in the 80s.. monster truck mania took the country over.. they were not very practical to even use off road.. glad it sorta died out.

chris.

19. damagedduck

damagedduck
    from Greeley Co

is that boxer & pit mix? damn good looking co-pilot!

20. :) Hank A. Monster as we call him is Boxer Basset mix, damn finest dog I've ever been around. Strong, agile, fast, and Loves ridin shotgun. Great with kids in the cab at car shows. Plus, he's my ears, I'm legally deaf.
    If he's out playing and can't hear me calling, I crank up the 41 Chevy truck (small block chevy with flowmasters) and he comes running.

Attached Files:

21. Johnny Gee

Johnny Gee
    from Downey, Ca

Ha, now thats funny!!!!!!

22. intheshop

intheshop
    BANNED
    from W/Mi

How often does that happen ?

23. outlaw256

outlaw256

many years ago, i stopped at a lite on a four lane road. i was on the inside lane behind one other car. a car full of young girls pulls up beside me and stops. looking at the car for a few brief minutes the one sitting in the back next to the window decides to show me her tits.they take off and im still lookin out the pass.side window of my car and im thinking gotta catch up with them. well not looking ahead i step on the gas, i forgot about that car in front of me and i tag his rear bumber. he calls police. i tell the cop what happened and he just laughs. he said he couldnt write me a ticket for that one. it was to good!

24. Gavin_Ivey

Gavin_Ivey
    from Seneca, SC

That one made me chuckle.

25. handmedown40limited

handmedown40limited
    from tracy ca

This is off topic but one day freshmen year I was walking home from school and I get to a stop light and i am standing there with a set of head phones on and someone is honkin amd i am not paying aytention. I finally look up when i hear a bunch of guy yelling and hooting and I notice lots of smoke and tire squeel. When the smoke cleared it was my mom doing a big nasty brakestand in her 87 iroc camaro trying to get my attention. Good memories.

26. twice so far...

27. azsnow

azsnow

Sometimes I will pull up to a stoplight and look at the person next to me while rolling the window down as fast as I can, and when they roll theirs down, I say "What, did someone fart in your truck too?"

28. WAY OT VEHICLES.
    I have a '10 Mustang GT and have grown used to nitwits in Camry's , Honda's etc trying to goad me at stoplights. Yeah right.
    One night I'm stopped and I hear something race up and stop next to me. I look over and there's a guy in an Para-transit van ( to haul people in wheelchairs), revving it up like crazy, AND he's totally serious ! When the light turned he floored it, I didn't. Gee, he took me by several lengths, when we stopped again he looked so satisfied, as if he really had beaten me. I hope there weren't any passengers in the back of that thing!

29. gasser300

gasser300
    from Ft Worth

Best to be careful with that GT. Guy I work with thought his was bad and he tore the rear end out of it hotroddin it around. I kinda figured that chinese transmission would go first.

30. Well, I don't drive it hard. Best car I've ever owned! I have nothing to prove.