Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Bad Bob's Mooneyes 2011 Pic's

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Bad Bob, Dec 12, 2011.

1. HeyyCharger

HeyyCharger

Hey did anyone get price/details of this RPU?

Thanks for the pics Bob!!

2. Chevy54

Chevy54
    from Orange, CA

Hahah..The rear quarts look great from that angle!

3. sdluck

sdluck

Thanks for the great pic.

4. Jkustom

Jkustom
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Thanks for the pics bob!

5. fat141

fat141

I gotcha covered Bob, I'm 67:D
    Merry Christmas
    Cheers
    Rod

6. 133

thanks for the pics of the ladies Bob. there seemed to be less Orcabillys this year.

7. bonez

bonez
    from Slow lane

The Road Devils falcon gasser is fuckin awesome! I wouldnt mind ownin it.
    What is that enormous bomb w/ the H badge? a Hudson? it looks spotless, but also loks too expensive for me to ever have it :(
    Thanx for the extra pics.

8. sakelley22

sakelley22
    from Easley SC

Great pics thanks for sharing. got any shots of that 64 ford stock car that thing looks cool

9. edsel.fi

edsel.fi

cool pictures, any 58 edsels were there ??

10. Jim

Jim

I think the main thing wrong with that car is that it looks too much like this car.

11. dullchrome

dullchrome
    from SoCal

I suppose you are right !!!

12. dullchrome

dullchrome
    from SoCal

You got more than I did.....HA HA !

13. oddrod46

oddrod46
    from Georgia

Bob, great pics as always thanks for posting.Does anyone have anymore pics/info on this 4 door merc without skirts??

15. You're killing me! Okay....i'll post your cars from the caravan. GEEZ!!!

16. BICKFORD

BICKFORD
    BANNED
    from CA

There isnt any bullshit. I have an opinion and i decided to post it. If you dont want anyone to write anything on your threads then maybe you should say so in the beginning. Like i said before" this is a forum and everyone on he has the right to post what they liked. Sorry if you didnt like what i wrote. Im not the kind of person to hold back. If there is something someone post i have an opinion on i will post it. So dont get you butt hurt if someone has a different opinion then you. i dont get hurt when someone has a different opinion on anything. We all like things differently.

17. Nobody "butt-hurt" here! It's just a common courtesy on the HAMB to NOT post negative shit on other peoples threads. There's a HUGE difference between a crituqe and a slam on somebodies car. Especially towards Ian Berkys car. He has many friends here.
    If he did a thread tilted "What do you guys think of my car",that would be the place to voice your opinions.

18. BICKFORD

BICKFORD
    BANNED
    from CA

It was a CRITIQUE! I didnt SLAM his car. Its already SLAMMED on the ground. HAHAHAHA! I have never heard of "common courtesy on the HAMB to NOT post negative shit on other peoples threads" .Ive been on here since 2003 and have always seen people write what they wont. I must not of got that memo. Every other forum( non car related mostly photography forums) i go one people say what they want. I wont post on any more of "BAD BOB threads".

19. dullchrome

dullchrome
    from SoCal

Just no three quarter shots please......LOL !

20. Go back and read what you posted. Would you be bothered by someone saying that about YOUR car? All i'm saying...

21. Paul B

Paul B

Always look forward to Bobs pics thanks for posting

22. TERPU

TERPU

Bob you need to patent the magnet in your back pocket. Sheesh! This kind of draw for the lovelies has got to be a gift! I wanna be just like you when I grow up!

Thanks again for the great pictures, someday I 'll make it down for that. Good job on eloquently stating your point about other peoples opinions on a thread. Pretty hard not to understand that in a positive manner.

Happy Holidays,

Tim

23. All though,I might be an out going and friendly guy....i'm not dumb enough to think it's ME that attracts the Bettys. It's the car...haha!

24. Okay...DullChris. Here's your car!!!!
    [​IMG]

25. Awesome pictures. Would like to make that show one day.

26. DK23

DK23

Thanks for posting the photos, nice coverage. I get out to SoCal often, but always a week or two after the show. Hopefully I'll get to go at some point, it looks great.

27. I remember waking up next to that car at the pomona swapmeet in the 90's.....minus motor/trans and I thought about it and wondered if I could drive it on the street. At least I think it was this car....all I remember was the yesterdays child and it was a gasser.

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  28. sololobo

sololobo

Bickford, W.T.F., get a clue bro, I. B.'s Chevy is a cool mo-fo, your comments are totally out of line. That is your opinion, how does your full custom flow? I hope you have built a dandy to have the balls to critique Berky's cool ride. I see you were looking for someone to cut your garnish moldings and alter your bumpers etc., Berky would be doing his own. It seems you know you F'd up, anyway I know you have. Give more thought about knocking other folks rides dude, the keyboard is dangerous, and negatives are not what this forum is about Yes, your bad! ~sololobo~

Last edited: Dec 20, 2011
  29. chaos10meter

chaos10meter
    from PA.

Ya have to ask Dickford .

30. dullchrome

dullchrome
    from SoCal

Its a little blurry, dont you have a better shot...LOL !