Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hello to the Hamb

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Stay Brown, Dec 11, 2011.

1. Stay Brown

Stay Brown
    from Bay Area

Hello everybody, been a fan of the website for a while and this is my first time posting. I got a 53 super wasp 2d that i have had in my possession for 12 years (since i was 15 yrs old) and its just been sitting. It has no engine nor transmission, and its complete. Im going for a original look, lowered with some accessories (traditional bomb).
    the car is pretty rusty but pretty solid overall. I would like to start with a clean slate, so im looking around for a some one to media blast the entire car, inside and out. I dont have much money to pour into the project but i would like to get on it cause its only rusting away and i would like to enjoy it, not trying to build a show car. I am not in a car club but my father Che had a 53 super wasp and was in the Royal Jokers and Royal Cruisers, but sold it a long time ago. Hopefully i can revive the spirit of lowriding with my dad, through my car. Thank you for reading.

Che

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  2. Welcome aboard!

3. Welcome from plum island Mass

4. Welcome from Okie land

5. khead47

khead47

welcome from mi.

6. 60 ford

60 ford

Welcome from Indiana.

7. spikez57