Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects 27 ford

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by orangecoupe, Jan 9, 2011.

1. orangecoupe

orangecoupe
    from florida

well i got the body work done and got her in primer. one last mock up gonna build harness fuel,brakes lines and running gear then tear back down for paint .

Attached Files:

2. orangecoupe

orangecoupe
    from florida

the motor is in not sure on color tried to go with something like original model a 4 banger. i think will look better when body is painted also done with bottom seat frame

Attached Files:

3. orangecoupe

orangecoupe
    from florida

well the frame and powertrain is done along with all the plumbing/wiring just put last coat of primer on body today paint soon seats are done also. color on wheels is body color.

Attached Files:

4. Pete

Pete

Im diggin' it man, looks really good.

Pete-

5. The37Kid

The37Kid

What a nice looking project! I like all the unique features. What did you use for the back panel? I've never seen a pitman arm mounted 180 degrees out, don't know ifthat is good or bad. Great photos, nice to see a fast moving project. Bob

6. ratfink56

ratfink56

how about an update?

7. Frenchy32

Frenchy32
    from arizona

We need an update on your project I like it similar to what I want to build I have a ways to go but getting all the parts together for now.

Thanks
    Frenchy

Attached Files:

8. captainjunk#2

captainjunk#2

wow this lil car is turning out fantastic , the modified valve cover came out great , the green and black paint is very nice , hope for an update on this one

9. barry wny

barry wny

Rustoleum thinned just right so the streaks almost flow out. A wad of ford blue with a little red to try to get that blueish look of faded black paint often seen in the junkyards. Brush paint is good enough for my girlfriends, so it suits me too.

Attached Files:

10. Kustomkarma

Kustomkarma

Super cool little project. I'm in the process of building something similar.

11. el Scotto

el Scotto
    from Tracy, CA

That is a really neat car, I love to see stuff like this! Keep the updates coming!

12. Drive Em

Drive Em

Awesome car!!! I really like the Ford engine, and the valve cover especially.

13. MikeRose

MikeRose
    from Yuma, AZ