Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods School me on 35 Ford Coupes.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by rob-redm, Nov 27, 2011.

1. vein

vein

Is it yours yet? thats a fine ride!

2. should have it on the Saturday.... so long to my 49 Ford and my 56 Nomad... The 49 is going to my buddy... the Nomad is off to West Virginia(thanks Walter)

3. Well kids, finished the deal today for the 35. Tough to see the 49 go, but its in great hands.. I'm sure he will enjoy the new ride.. I will enjoy my new 35.. I fell in love with this car when I saw at Bruce D place some years back...Need to order some small stuff, get the exhaust finished next Saturday... Now I can sleep, I was up almost all night thinking about it.

Attached Files:

4. houseofhotrods

houseofhotrods

Good job!! Now you'll stay up late at night looking at it. (don't ask how I know....) Will we see it in Puyallup in July? :)

5. Oh yes ! with chrome reverses and Firestone Blackwall Deluxe Champions.. going for a late 50's vibe.. early 60's

6. Thanks for the phone call Rob telling me the good news. I am happy for you. That's a great car. I've liked that one for years. I know it won't be changing hands anytime soon.

7. thats for sure pal !

8. 64LeSabre455

64LeSabre455
    from Adkins, Tx

Rob, congrats on the new ride!

9. nice old hotrod.
    Al.

10. Hotrod "survivor"; welcome to The Club......

11. Thanks guys... Still looking for some more history . I have sent a few PM's and Emails.. Hope to get a little more information on it...